3DXTech FireWire ABS-FR Flame Retardant Filament
Firewire® ABS-FR is a premium UL94 V-0 rated ABS that allows for printing of functional prototypes and production parts. This material is ideal for printing electrical housings, connectors, or any part that requires thermal properties [up to 95°C] and flame retardant ABS characteristics. Comes in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameters.
Benefits of Firewire Flame Retardant ABS:
- Durable and sturdy parts with highly flame-retardant, self-extinguishing properties
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Made using UL94 V-0 rated base resin
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive or 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping and improves layer adhesion
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works ideal for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.
Questions? Call the 3D printing experts at Profound3D, 888-874-7441 or visit our website https://bit.ly/3AcnGZi
Share this post
- Tags: 1.75mm ABS, 2.85mm ABS, 3D printers, 3D printing, 3DXTech, 3DXTech filament, ABS filament, Additive Manufacturing, electrical, fire resistant, Firewire ABS-FR, flame retardant filament, premium filament, production parts, rapid prototyping, UL94