NinjaTek Cheetah Flexible 3D Printer Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 500g Spool
Industrial-grade flexible filament - prints faster and easier than other flexible materials
NinjaTek Cheetah takes the headache out of 3D printing with flexible materials. Printing with flexible materials can be very challenging, so NinjaTek engineered its Cheetah material to make to optimize the user experience. Cheetah is able to print at PLA and ABS speeds, so it is not only compatible, but easy to use with many desktop 3D printers, and it prints much faster than most other flexible materials on the market.
NinjaTek Cheetah Features:
- Flexible material (TPU - thermal polyurethane) with industry leading toughness and durability
- Impact strength 84% greater than ABS
- Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA
- 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear
- Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/s with standard ABS settings
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Shore Hardness = 95A
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
Recommended 3D Printing Settings:
- Extruder Temperature: 230°C – 240°C
- Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C (if not using a heated bed, we recommend using glue or blue painters tape)
- Print Speed:
- Top and bottom layers: 30-45 mm/ sec (1800-2700 mm/ min)
- Infill speeds: 60-80 mm/ sec (3600-4800 mm/ min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.