Posted by Jeff Coulter on
It's kind of like print insurance.
Tired of the mess with hairspray? Better than glue stick, because this is what it was MADE to do.
Dimafix Use Zones - Print Bed Temperature
• 0 - 60ºC - weak adherence, objects are easily detached from the plate
• 60 - 75ºC - average adherence, recommended for simple geometries
• 75 - 95ºC - high adherence, recommended for complex geometries and long lasting prints
• Over 95ºC - very high adherence, for very complex geometries and very lengthy prints
Get your DIMAFIX Pen here.
Share this post
- Tags: 3D print warping, DIMAFIX