Raise3D - How to 3D Print with Dual Extruders
A 3D printer with dual extruders is called a dual extruder 3D printer. The extruders of a dual extruder 3D printer are either independent or dependent.
Independent dual extruders, also known as IDEX, will be able to separate from one another and work independently during a print job. IDEX also makes it possible for one extruder to remain motionless, and off to the side while the second extruder creates a 3D printed part.
There are several steps to consider in the process of 3D printing when using a dual extruder 3D printer. To name a few:
- Choose the Right Dual Extruder 3D Printer
- The Importance of Using the Right 3D Printing Software
- The Importance of Calibrating the Offset
- Make Sure the Model is Ready for Dual Extrusion 3D Printing
To read the full article, go to https://bit.ly/3fMa4KN
Have questions about Raise3D 3D printers? Ask the experts at Profound3D, https://bit.ly/3yvr8fk
Share this post
- Tags: 3D printer, 3D printing, Additive Manufacturing, Desktop 3D Printer, Dual Extruder, IDEX, IDEX 3D printer, Raise3D E2, Raise3D Pro 2, Raise3D Pro2 Plus, rapid prototyping