Magigoo PA 3D Printing Adhesive for Polyamide Filaments - 50ml
Use Magigoo PA 3D printing adhesive when using Nylon and other Polyamide filament materials
Recommended for use with the Raise3D E2CF 3D Printer
PA filaments can be extremely challenging to 3D print because they don't adhere well to 3D printing build surfaces and tend to warp more than many other 3D printing materials. Magigoo PA is specifically formulated to improve adhesion and reduce warping when 3D printing with PA and fiber-reinforced PA filament materials.
To use Magigoo PA:
- Shake the bottle
- Press the applicator onto the build plate
- Spread the Magigoo over the active printing area in a thin, even layer
- Do not squeeze the Magigoo! This can cause the applicator to pop off of the bottle, and make a big mess.
- 3D print - for larger prints a 20 mm brim is recommended
- Allow to cool and remove model (removal should be easy)
- Clean build plate with a damp cloth
Magigoo PA Technical Data Sheet
We Also Recommend
Afinia BuildTak Platform Surface Sheet for Afinia H400 3D Printers - 3 Pack
Regular price $ 2499 $ 24.99
Afinia BuildTak Platform Surface Sheet for Afinia H479/H480 3D Printers - 3 Pack
Regular price $ 3199 $ 31.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.