Raise3D E2CF Desktop Industrial 3D Printer - Optimized for Carbon Fiber 3D Printing
New to the E2CF:
Silicon Carbide Nozzles - excellent wear resistance and thermal conductivity for high durability, even when 3D printing abrasive carbon fiber composite filament
Double-gear Extrusion System - high hardness, heat treated steel gears are wear resistant, and the double gears engage tightly while operating to prevent filament slipping when extruding
- Superior Compatibility with Carbon Fiber Composite Filament - E2CF is optimized for 3D printing with high-performance carbon fiber composite materials, such as Raise3D's PA12 CF, and other materials certified by the Raise3D Open Filament Program, like PA CF, PET CF, PPS CF, and more
- Raise3D PA12 CF Support Filament - easy to remove break-away support material, specially developed for use with carbon fiber filament. PA12 CF Support Filament provides stable support structure with proper adhesion to printed surfaces and counteracts any tendency to warp
- Improved calibration accuracy - improves nozzle height calibration accuracy, support adhesion, and first layer print performance
Sealed Dry Box Filament Compartments - protects filament from dust and moisture while smoothy feeding filament
Exclusive ideaMaker Slicing Profiles - easy, high-quality 3D printing using Raise3D's ideaMaker slicing software. Raise3D's engineers have repeatedly tested and verified the parameters in the slicing profiles, so there's no need for adjustments.
Raise3D E2CF Key Features:
IDEX (Independent Dual Extruders) - in addition to printing with two different colors or using soluble support material, E2CF's independent dual extruder system supports simultaneous dual prints using mirror mode or duplication mode
- Mirror Mode prints a 3D model and its inverse simultaneously
- Duplication Mode allows for synchronized printing with both extruders for double the production capacity
Auto Bed Leveling Video-assisted Offset Calibration System (industry first!)
Large Build Volume - up to 13×9.4×9.4 inch (330×240×240 mm) for single extruder printing, 11.6 x 9.4 x 9.4 inch for dual extruder printing
Added Safety Features - E2 detects if a door is opened and immediately pauses the 3D print
Power Saving Button turns off the display and LED lights for energy savings
- Flexible Build Plate for easy removal of 3D printed models
- Intuitive User Interface - Raise3D's 7-inch touchscreen control panel will full adjustment control and visual print progress indicator
Power Loss Recovery - E2 automatically saves progress if there's a power failure and resumes printing when power is restored
Filament Run-out Sensors - E2 automatically pauses the print if it runs out of filament--just add filament and resume your 3D printing project
HEPA Air Filtration removes nano-particles
- Printer Cart (optional upgrade) - Raise3D's mobile cart is a great option for schools and large organizations that plan to share the 3D printer amongst multiple departments. Includes storage space for filament and tools.
Did you know Raise3D 3D Printers come with ideaMaker slicing software and RaiseCloud team management platform?
Find out more by visiting our page.
We Also Recommend
Raise3D Pro2 Plus Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Sale price $ 4,99900 $ 4,999.00
Save $ 1,000
Zortrax M200 Plus - High-Performance 3D Printer
Sale price $ 2,49000 $ 2,490.00
Save $ 109
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.