FLUX Beambox Pro 50w Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver
Pre-order now! Estimated ship date = late August
With its 50w CO2 laser and its large work area, the Beambox Pro is the ultimate desktop laser cutter/engraver
- Large work area - cut or engrave materials up to 60 x 37.5 cm
- Powerful 50w laser - cuts up to 12mm (varies by materials)
- High resolution laser - The 1,000 DPI resolution will amaze you
Camera alignment - Beambox Pro's built-in HD camera allows you to view the work area and preview your design, for perfect placement, every time. What you see is what you get!
- Simple water-cooling - Beambox Pro's compact water-cooling system keeps components at the proper temperature at all times
- Wi-fi/Ethernet connectivity - connect to Beambox Pro using your wi-fi or eithernet connection for fast, convenient file transfers and project status monitoring
- Design software support - Compatible with JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF, so just use the graphics editor that is best for you
Hassle free software - FLUX’s in-house developed software Beam Studio allows you to edit your files, set up cut/engrave layers, adjust laser power and speed in Beam Studio
Safety features - Beambox Pro is fully enclosed, and features integrated ventilation devices that prevent materials from catching fire and extract smokes and fumes. It also has smart lid detection that automatically pauses if the lid is opened during a task.
- Rotary extension (optional add-on) - this upgrade option allows you to use Beambox Pro to engrave curved objects, like glassware and bottles
- Beam Air Fume Extractor (optional add-on) - Beam Air uses four layers of technologically advanced filters to eliminate most odors and fine particles created during the laser cutting/engraving process
Beambox Pro is so Easy!
- Felt - Engraving, Cuttting: 12mm
- Cardboard - Engraving, Cutting: 10mm
- Wood - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Leather - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Rubber - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Acrylic - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Paper - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
- Glass - Engraving
- Anodized Aluminum - Engraving
Flux Beambox Pro Technical Specifications
Dimensions = 9.85" x 38.98" x 26.38" (25 x 99 x 67 cm)
Weight = 106 lbs (48 kg)
Work Area = 23.62" x 14.76" (60 x 37.5 cm)
Camera Preview Area = 23.62" x 14.17" (60 x 36 cm)
Work Area Depth = 3.15" (8 cm)
Power = AC 110V/220V
Touch Panel = 1024 x 600 LCD
Camera = HD CMOS
I/O = Wi-Fi / Ethernet
Spec = 50 W CO 2 Laser
Wavelength = 10640 nm
Moving Speed = 0 ~ 300 mm/s
Cutting Thickness = 0 - 12 mm (varies by material)
Mode = Vector / Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)
Operating System = Windows / macOSX / Linux
File Type = JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF
We Also Recommend
FLUX beamo 30w Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver
FLUX Beambox 40w Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can you use with corel draw?
You will need to save your file as a .jpg .png file for bitmaps.
It does not support native Corel Draw file format [.cdr].
For vector graphics:
Can the Beambox Pro 50w Engrave paving bricks?
Our best guess would be... perhaps.
We did some testing on some polished agate and it worked quite well,
though we were surprised to see it come out white on the stone.
You are limited to 40 x 37.5 cm work area.
Please be aware that some materials can put off harmful fumes.
Do you have specs on thickness on each type of material?
This is what is provided by the manufacturer:
Felt - Engraving, Cuttting: 12mm
Cardboard - Engraving, Cutting: 10mm
Wood - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
Leather - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
Rubber - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
Acrylic - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
Paper - Engraving, Cutting: 8mm
Glass - Engraving
Anodized Aluminum - Engraving