FLUX Beam Air Fume Extractor for Laser Cutters & Engravers
Eliminate most odors and fine particles created by your laser cutter with the FLUX Beam Air Fume Extractor
The Beam Air is a universal fume extractor for laser cutters and engravers. If you are using a laser cutter in a home, office, or other space without adequate ventilation, the Beam Air uses four layers of technologically advanced filters to minimize or eliminate a majority of particles and odors produced by the laser cutter.
Beam Air's Four Layers of Filters:
- Pre-Filter - This is the first layer of defense! The pre-filter is positioned on the top of the Beam Air, so it is the first filter to prevent particles from passing through. It's recommended that you replace the pre-filter after 10 – 30 hours of use.
Medium Efficiency Filter - Just below the pre-filter, the medium efficiency filter provides a buffer, further filtering out particles that managed to get through the pre-filter. Replace the medium efficiency filter after every 50 – 150 hours of use.
H13 HEPA Filter - The third section of the Beam Air filters out the few remaining particles that may have penetrated the other two. Replace the H13 HEPA filter after every 100 – 200 hours of use.
- Activated Charcoal Filter - This is the bottom filter, or final filter, of the Beam Air. This filter eliminates almost all of the particles at this point, making the Beam Air an extremnely proficient fume extractor. This long-lasting filter requires replacement after 300 – 600 hours of use.
Beam Air is compatible with most laser cutters and engravers
FLUX developed the Beam Air to work with its beamo and Beambox laser cutters and engravers, but Beam Air also works with just about any desktop laser cutter/engraver. Simply connect the laser cutter’s hose to the Beam Air so that it can extract the particles from the air in the laser cutter (a simple tube reducer or expander may be required).
Beam Air is compatible with:
- Glowforge Pro
- Glowforge Plus
- Glowforge Basic
- Beambox Compact
- Beambox Pro
- Dremel DigiLab LC40
- Emblaser 2
- K40 Laser Cutter
- And more!
Beam Air Fume Extractor Technical Specifications:
- System Flow: 353 CFM - 195 CFM
- Air Infelt Interface: Φ 100mm
- Product Size: 37 x 26 x 45 cm (14.57 x 10.24 x 17.72 in)
- Package Size: 49 x 37 x 50 cm (19.29 x 14.57 x 19.69 in)
- Weight: 17 kg (37.5 lb)
- Voltage: AC110V & AC220V
- Power: 130W
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.