Zortrax M300 Dual - Professional Large Volume Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
Limited quantity available!
M300 Dual incorporates Zortrax's dual extrusion LPD Plus 3D printing technology into its large volume 3D printer for industrial-grade results.
The Zortrax M300 Dual is a dual extruder, large volume desktop 3D printer that produces industrial quality models. Thanks to its LPD Plus dual extrusion system that prints supports using water soluble material, the M300 Dual can handle 3D printing large models with intricate internal geometries. A single-extrusion mode is available for jobs where you decide water soluble supports are not needed, and when enabled, the printer performs just like a standard M300 Plus. The M300 Dual also features a blackout response system that automatically saves the position of the printing head in the event of a power failure, and resumes the print when power is restored. M300 Dual offers users the option of printing on perforated, glass, or other compatible build-platforms, all of which can be automatically calibrated with its new capacitive displacement sensor. The M300 Dual prints with a range of dedicated Zortrax Z-Filament materials, and also fully supports third-party alternative materials in both dual and single extrusion modes.
Zortrax M300 Dual Features:
LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology - allows for 3D printing with water soluble support material
- Large build volume - M300 Dual has a 265x265x300 mm workspace
- Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity
- Create wireless networks of M300 Plus 3D printers
- Manage multiple M300 Plus printer from one workstation
- Wireless file transfer
- Advanced remote monitoring
Fail-safe 3D printing
- Blackout response system prevents failures if power is disrupted
- Advanced filament control automatically pauses a 3D print if the filament runs out, jams, or if the nozzle gets clogged
- Compatible with perforated, glass, and other build platforms - M300 Dual's glass build plate allows for 3D printing without a raft, giving models a clean, smooth bottom surface. The perforated plate promotes the adhesion of the model to the build surface
- Capacitive displacement sensor calibration - automatically ensures proper calibration of the build surface, regardless of which type of build platform is installed.
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Built-in Camera - watch the M300 Dual print from your computer
- Zortrax Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M300 Dual printers using Z-SUITE 2's Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your connected Zortrax printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple project simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.
Zortrax M300 Dual Specifications:
|Build volume||265 x 265 x 300 mm (10.4 x 10.4 x 11.8 in)|
|Material diameter||1.75 mm (0.069 in)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Connectivity||USB, Ethernet, WiFi|
|Extruder||Dual material extruder with material jam detection|
|Extruder cooling system||Two fans cooling the extruder, radial fan cooling the print|
|Hotend||Dual material hotend|
|Material runout||2 x Mechanical endstop|
|Support||Mechanically removed - printed with the same material as the model / Dissolvable - printed with a different material than the model|
|Materials (single extrusion)||Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-PLA, Z-NYLON|
|Materials (dual extrusion)||Z-PETG, Z-PLA, Z-ULTRAT Plus, Z-SUPPORT Premium|
|Platform leveling||Automatic measurement of platform points height/Manual measurement of platform points height|
|Touchscreen||4" IPS 800x480|
|In the box||3D Printer, Side Covers, Z-SUITE, Starter Kit, 2 spools of material (Z-PETG, Z-SUPPORT Premium), 1xPerforated Plate, 1xGlass Plate, 2 spoolholders, Material Box|
|Technology||LPD Plus (Layer Plastic Deposition Plus) - advanced technology with the system of Dissolvable Support Structures|
|Layer resolution||100-300 microns (for 0.4 mm/0.016 in nozzle)|
|Minimal wall thickness||400 microns (for 0.4 mm/0.016 in nozzle)|
|Maximum printing temperature (extruder)||310° C (590° F)|
|Maximum platform temperature||105° C (221° F)|
|Ambient operation temperature||20° - 30° C (68°-86° F)|
|Storage temperature||0° - 35° C (32°-95° F)|
|AC input||110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz
240 V ~ 2.5 A 50/60 Hz
|Maximum power consumption||400 W|
|Software bundle||Z-SUITE 2|
|Supported file types||.stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf|
|Supported operating systems||Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.