Zortrax M200 Plus - High-Performance 3D Printer
The M200 Plus combines Zortrax performance and reliability with new high-end features, making it the desktop 3D printing solution for rapid manufacturing.
With its M200 Plus 3D printer, Zortrax kept everything that makes the original M200 special--the rock-solid construction, plug-and-play setup, reliable performance, precise, repeatable results, and unmatched detail and quality of its 3D printed models--and added new features that make the 3D printing experience even better. The ability to create wireless 3D printing networks, with multiple M200 Plus printers managed and monitored from a single workstation, is an extremely exciting feature, making the M200 Plus an ideal solution with scalability for any school's 3D printing lab or a rapid manufacturing 3D printer farm.
M200 Plus Enhanced Features:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Create wireless networks of M200 Plus 3D printers
- Manage multiple M200 Plus printer from one workstation
- Wireless file transfer
- Remote monitoring
- Material End Detection - M200 Plus automatically pauses the print when filament runs out
- Built-in Camera - watch the M200 Plus print from your computer
- Touchscreen Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation
- Includes Side Covers - encloses the printer for improved performance and safety
- Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M200 Plus printers using Z-SUITE 2's Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your M200 Plus printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple project simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.
- Cloud-based workflow management with Zortrax inCloud - inCloud is a professional management tool that allows you to access and monitor all of your Zortrax devices wherever you are (paid subscription may be required for some features)
- Remotely send commands to your printers
- Get notifications about the printing process
- Transfer and manage files on the printer's USB drive
- Access to printing process history
- Control multiple devices at once to enhance your production workflow
- Manage users and teams
Zortrax M200 Plus Specifications:
|Build volume||200 x 200 x 180mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.1 in)|
|Material diameter||1.75 mm (0.069 in)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Connectivity||USB, RJ45, WiFi|
|Extruder||Single (upgraded for experimental materials)|
|New cooling system||Double fan and extruder cooling|
|Hotend||V3 and nozzle with new geometry|
|Material runout||Mechanical endstop|
|Build Plate||Perforated plate with pogopins instead of small connector|
|Materials||M Series dedicated materials (recommended) + new Z-SEMIFLEX|
|Touchscreen||4" IPS 800x480|
|In the box||3D Printer, Hotend V3, Side Covers, Z-SUITE, Starter Kit, 1 spool of material, improved spoolholder|
|Technology||LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition) / FFF|
|Layer resolution||90-390 microns|
|Minimal wall thickness||400 microns|
|Dimensional accuracy||+/- 0,2%*|
|Angle accuracy||+/- 0,2%**|
|Maximum printing temperature (extruder)||290° C (554° F)|
|Maximum platform temperature||105° C (221° F)|
|Ambient operation temperature||20° - 30° C (68°-86° F)|
|Storage temperature||0° - 35° C (32°-95° F)|
|AC input||110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz
240 V ~ 2.5 A 50/60 Hz
|Maximum power consumption||320 W|
|Software bundle||Z-SUITE 2.0|
|Supported file types||.stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf|
|Supported operating systems||Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions|
|* Please note that the model’s dimensions strongly depend on the technical condition of the printer as well as the shape, form and size of a print, the material used and the printing process conditions. The accuracy in Z-axis does not include a tolerance of +/- one layer. Bear in mind errors of measurement and measuring equipment.
** Measurements taken with an angle of 90˚.
I bought my first M200 about 4yr ago. The second M200 was acquired about 1 1/2yrs ago. Right out the box, it was printing great parts. I did upgrade the bed and heater on both last year. I don't use them all the time but when I do, I hit go and walk out of the room. When you hear others talk about tweaking setting. I laugh and just show them my last print. Looking at getting M300 dual ext. just for the extra bed size. Not sure if I could give up my M200s.
Excellent prints from the get go.
We Also Recommend
Zortrax M200 Plus 3D Printer Education Bundle with HEPA Air Filter
Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer Education Bundle with HEPA Air Filter
Zortrax M300 Dual - Professional Large Volume Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have 3 M200 Printer’s broken. How can I get someone to repair them
For questions about Zortrax repairs, please contact our technician, Jeff, at 888-874-7441 or email@example.com.
Is this printer able to connect to a wpa2 enterprise wireless network (which requires locally generated authentication certificates)? I'm planning to use the printer in our school's library.
Yes, M200 Plus is able to connect to a wpa2 enterprise wireless network (and it's a great 3D printer for a shcool library). If you have any questions about setting up the network connection, feel free to contact our technician at 888-874-7441 x.120.