New @ P3D!! Emblaser 2 Laser Cutter/Engraver
Posted by John Marello on
Emblaser 2 Laser Cutter/Engraver with Air Assist, Camera, and WiFi
Perfect for the classroom
Designed, engineered and proudly made in Australia, the Emblaser 2 is the second generation desktop laser cutter and engraver that is a perfect combination of ease-of-use, size, power and price. Designed to be user friendly, easy to setup, safe and easy to use in any classroom.
Emblaser 2 Key Features:
- Designed for the Classroom.
- Safe and easy to use. Class 1 - the safest laser device rating available.
- Can cut, mark or engrave cloth, cardboard, paper, leather, wood, plastics and much more.
- Camera assisted material alignment.
- Build Volume: 500 x 300 mm [19.7" x 11.8"] with 50mm [2.0"] software control laser height.
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year (6 months on Laser Diode)
Share this post
- Tags: 3D in classroom, emblaser 2, engraver, laser cutter