Zortrax M200 Plus - High-Performance 3D Printer
The M200 Plus combines Zortrax performance and reliability with new high-end features, making it the desktop 3D printing solution for rapid manufacturing.
With its M200 Plus 3D printer, Zortrax kept everything that makes the original M200 special--the rock-solid construction, plug-and-play setup, reliable performance, precise, repeatable results, and unmatched detail and quality of its 3D printed models--and added new features that make the 3D printing experience even better. The ability to create wireless 3D printing networks, with multiple M200 Plus printers managed and monitored from a single workstation, is an extremely exciting feature, making the M200 Plus an ideal solution with scalability for any school's 3D printing lab or a rapid manufacturing 3D printer farm.
M200 Plus Enhanced Features:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Create wireless networks of M200 Plus 3D printers
- Manage multiple M200 Plus printer from one workstation
- Wireless file transfer
- Remote monitoring
- Material End Detection - M200 Plus automatically pauses the print when filament runs out
- Built-in Camera - watch the M200 Plus print from your computer
- Touchscreen Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation
- Includes Side Covers - encloses the printer for improved performance and safety
- Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M200 Plus printers using Z-SUITE 2's Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your M200 Plus printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple project simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.
- Cloud-based workflow management with Zortrax inCloud - inCloud is a professional management tool that allows you to access and monitor all of your Zortrax devices wherever you are (paid subscription may be required for some features)
- Remotely send commands to your printers
- Get notifications about the printing process
- Transfer and manage files on the printer's USB drive
- Access to printing process history
- Control multiple devices at once to enhance your production workflow
- Manage users and teams
Zortrax M200 Plus Specifications:
|200 x 200 x 180mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.1 in)
|1.75 mm (0.069 in)
|0.4 mm (0.016 in)
|USB, RJ45, WiFi
|Single (upgraded for experimental materials)
|New cooling system
|Double fan and extruder cooling
|V3 and nozzle with new geometry
|Perforated plate with pogopins instead of small connector
|M Series dedicated materials (recommended) + new Z-SEMIFLEX
|4" IPS 800x480
|In the box
|3D Printer, Hotend V3, Side Covers, Z-SUITE, Starter Kit, 1 spool of material, improved spoolholder
|LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition) / FFF
|Minimal wall thickness
|Maximum printing temperature (extruder)
|290° C (554° F)
|Maximum platform temperature
|105° C (221° F)
|Ambient operation temperature
|20° - 30° C (68°-86° F)
|0° - 35° C (32°-95° F)
|110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz
240 V ~ 2.5 A 50/60 Hz
|Maximum power consumption
|Supported file types
|.stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf
|Supported operating systems
|Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
|* Please note that the model’s dimensions strongly depend on the technical condition of the printer as well as the shape, form and size of a print, the material used and the printing process conditions. The accuracy in Z-axis does not include a tolerance of +/- one layer. Bear in mind errors of measurement and measuring equipment.
** Measurements taken with an angle of 90˚.
I bought my first M200 about 4yr ago. The second M200 was acquired about 1 1/2yrs ago. Right out the box, it was printing great parts. I did upgrade the bed and heater on both last year. I don't use them all the time but when I do, I hit go and walk out of the room. When you hear others talk about tweaking setting. I laugh and just show them my last print. Looking at getting M300 dual ext. just for the extra bed size. Not sure if I could give up my M200s.
Excellent prints from the get go.
We Also Recommend
Zortrax M300 Dual - Professional Large Volume Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have 3 M200 Printer’s broken. How can I get someone to repair them
For questions about Zortrax repairs, please contact our technician, Jeff, at 888-874-7441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this printer able to connect to a wpa2 enterprise wireless network (which requires locally generated authentication certificates)? I'm planning to use the printer in our school's library.
Yes, M200 Plus is able to connect to a wpa2 enterprise wireless network (and it's a great 3D printer for a shcool library). If you have any questions about setting up the network connection, feel free to contact our technician at 888-874-7441 x.120.