Zortrax DSS Station - Water Soluble Support Removal
The Zortrax DSS Station is a device designed to automatically remove water soluble support material from 3D printed models. While Zortrax developed the DSS Station for use with its Inventure 3D printer, it will work with most PVA and BVOH water soluble support filaments.
Using the DSS Station to remove water soluble support material from 3D prints is easy. Set it up, fill it with water, and put the model in the water. In a few hours, models come out nearly support free. Rinse off the model, let it dry, and it's ready.
Please note that some PVA-based filaments may contain components which are not soluble in water. If this is the case, some of the support material may remain on the model and need to be removed with the brush that is included in the Zortrax DSS Station tool set.
Zortrax DSS Station Specifications:
- External dimensions (WxDxH) = 235 x 238 x 295 mm (9.2 x 9.4 x 11.6 in)
- Internal dimensions = 188 x 188 x 199 mm (7.4 x 7.4 x 7.8 in)
- Working volume = 6 L (202.9 FL OZ)
- Shipping box = 330 x 330 x 380 mm (13 x 13 x 15 in)
- DSS weight = 8.4 kg (18.5 lbs)
- Shipping weight = 9.5 kg (21 lbs)
- Maximum working temperature = 75 °C (167 °F)
- Maximum rotational speed = 220 rpm
- AC input = 110 V ~ 9 A 50/60 Hz, 240 V ~ 4.2 A 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption = 1000 W
- In the box = DSS Station, rising basket, rubber gloves, brush, drain pipe, power cable, quick start guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.