Wear and tear naturally happens over time with repeated use on any manufacturing machine's consumable parts.
Due to the nature of abrasives combined with the high pressure and velocities introduced in the Wazer Nozzle, some of the parts need to be replaced throughout the life of your WAZER. The Nozzle comes with all of the wearing components, which should be replaced at the same time.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE WAZER NOZZLE?
- 1 x WAZER Nozzle
- 1 x WAZER Mixing Chamber
- Where your abrasive and high-velocity water mix before being concentrated in the Mixing Tube. The Mixing Chamber is made of hardened stainless steel that resists corrosion and abrasion.
- 1 x WAZER Orifice
- Converts the high-pressure water into a high-velocity water stream that is injected into the Mixing Chamber. The Orifice is made of stainless steel housing with a ruby insert.
- 1 x WAZER Mixing Tube
- Where the high-velocity water and abrasive are focused into a concentrated stream and ejected at the material. The Mixing Tube is made of wear-resistant tungsten carbide.
- 3 x WAZER Nozzle Cover
- Prevents excessive wear to tank components by containing indirect splashing of water and abrasive. The Nozzle Cover is made of high-durometer silicone.
- 2 x WAZER Abrasive Hose
- Feeds abrasive to the Mixing Chamber. It is comprised of a flexible hose with two stainless steel ends with o-rings.
- 1 x WAZER Nozzle Height Tool
- Calibrates the Nozzle Height precisely off of the cutting material surface. Made of ABS, this component sits perfectly on top of the Nozzle so it is always at the ready.
- 1 x Z-Axis Assembly
WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE WAZER NOZZLE?
- Dimensions (D x H): 1.25" x 4"
- Weight: 0.6lbs
- Mixing Chamber: Stainless Steel
- Orifice: Ruby
- Mixing Tube: Tungsten Carbide
- Nozzle Cover: High-durometer Silicone
- Abrasive Hose: Silicone
- Nozzle Height Tool: ABS
- Z-Axis Assembly: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Estimated Lifetime: 300 hrs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Est. Operating Costs: $0.02/min