Raise3D Steel Nozzle with WS2 Coating for E2, Pro3-Series, and Pro2-Series 3D Printers
These wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant steel nozzles are for use with Raise3D E2, Pro3-Series, and Pro2-Series 3D printers, available in 0.4mm, 0.6mm, and 0.8mm, sizes. These nozzles work well for standard filament materials, as well as composite filaments with higher print temperatures or abrasive additives, like carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten, phosphorescent pigment, and others.
Please note that Raise3D V3 hardened nozzles are only compatible with E2, Pro3-Series, and Pro2-series 3D printers and will not work with N-Series 3D printers.
Raise3D Steel Nozzle with WS2 Coating Features:
- Abrasion resistance
- High-Temperature resistance
- Low friction coefficient as 0.03 with WS2 Coating; restrain to filament accumulation; being stable in chemical properties; being non-toxic, non-corrosive and insoluble
- Good lubrication and anti-abrasive performance under the highest temperature at 450℃
- Ultra low thrust for filament fluidity
- Mohs Hardness: 7.8
- Max. Print Temp: 450°C
- Coefficient of Heat Conductivity: 26W/m.k
- CTE: 12μm/m. °C
We Also Recommend
Afinia BuildTak Platform Surface Sheet for Afinia H400 3D Printers - 3 Pack
Afinia BuildTak Platform Surface Sheet for Afinia H479/H480 3D Printers - 3 Pack
Afinia Cell/Perf Board Printing Surface for H480 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.