Raise3D Pro3 Professional Dual Extruder 3D Printer
The Raise3D Pro3 dual extruder 3D printer is the dynamic and powerful 3D printer that meets the large-scale production and rapid prototyping needs of designers, architects, engineers, and makers of all skill levels with the stable, round-the-clock reliability and high level of precision to meet the requirements of the most demanding professional users. The Pro3 improves upon the rugged durability, advanced features, and reliability of Raise3D's successful Pro2 Series 3D printers with the addition of enhanced features and the EVE smart assistant program. Like all Raise3D printers, the Pro3 operates within the Raise3D software ecosystem, which includes robust, user-friendly solutions through ideaMaker slicing software, ideaMaker Library's vast collection of material slicing profiles, and RaiseCloud's cloud-based 3D printer management platform.
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Profound3D.com, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D Pro3 ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The Pro2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (approximate shipping weight is 190 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 36.5 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
New to the Pro3:
- Independent modular extruder - the Pro3's new dual extruder design features wide material compatibility with improved performance by reducing clogging and allowing easy access to and service of extruder components
- Detachable hot end - makes removal, maintenance, and replacement of the hot end a simple task
- Auto bed leveling - detects and adjusts for minor surface contour changes, improving bed adhesion and print quality
- Flexible build plate - bend the build plate to easily remove completed models without causing damage to the model or the build surface
- Air flow manger with HEPA filter - improves air circulation and heat dissipation in the build chamber, creating more stable conditions for 3D printing.
- Lightweight extruder cable - reduces the weight of the extruder and keeps the center of gravity in the middle during 3D printing for more stable print quality
- Digital temperature measurement - improves accuracy, reducing extruder problems like filament jams
EVE smart assistant - reminds users to perform regularly scheduled maintenance and guides them to locate and resolve potential issues, helping to prevent problems before they happen, and solve them when they occur
- Added Safety Features - Pro3 detects if a door is opened and immediately pauses the 3D print
Raise3D Pro3 Features:
- Dual extruder with electric single side nozzle lifting technology and fast nozzle switching for 3D printing intricate details with repeatable results
- Up to 11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 inch build volume for single extruder prints, 10 x 11.8 x 11.8 inch build volume for dual extruder prints
- High strength full metal frame for accuracy, durability, and reliability
- Filament run-out sensor - pauses the print when out of filament, before the project fails
- Extruder temperature of up to 300℃ for extensive material compatibility with 1.75mm filament materials, such as PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, PETG, ASA, PP, PVA, Nylon, Glass Fiber Infused, Carbon Fiber Infused, Metal Fill, Wood Fill, and more
- High resolution - layer thickness as fine as 0.01mm
- Power loss resume - don't lose a print when you lose power
- Intuitive 7" touch screen interface
- Built-in HEPA air filter
- Build plate system provides even heat distributions and heats up to 120℃ for better warp prevention
- Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Remote monitoring with built-in HD camera
- Powerful, user-friendly ideaMaker slicing software
- Comes with 1-year limited warranty from Raise3D
- Printer Cart (optional upgrade) - Raise3D's mobile cart is a great option for schools and large organizations that plan to share the 3D printer amongst multiple departments. Includes storage space for filament and tools.
Did you know Raise3D 3D Printers come with ideaMaker slicing software and RaiseCloud team management platform?
Find out more by visiting our page.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am looking at getting the Raise3d Pro 3 and wanted to know what the Printer Cart? is?
The Printer cart allows the Raise 3D printer to be mobile and not be sitting on the ground or a table top. It also has has storage for material and tools.