Raise3D Premium ASA Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
Raise3D Premium ASA's resistance to UV light makes it a great choice for producing models for outdoor use
R3D Premium ASA (acrylic styrene-acrylonitrile) filament has properties similar to ABS, but with much better resistance to UV light and weathering, making ASA a much better choice than ABS for 3D printing models that will be used outside for extended periods of time.
R3D Premium ASA Recommended Printer Settings:
- Nozzle temperature = 240-260℃
- Build plate temperature = 75-95℃
- Build Surface material = BuildTak®
- Build surface treatment = Magigoo
- Cooling fan = Off
- Printing speed = 30-50mm/s
- Raft separation distance = 0.15 - 0.20 mm
- Retraction distance = 1 - 3 mm
- Retraction speed = 20 - 40 mm/s
- Recommended environmental temperature 50 - 70˚C
- Threshold overhang angle = 50˚
R3D Premium ASA Filament Documents:
We Also Recommend
Afinia 1.75mm ABS Premium PLUS Filament 6 Pack
Afinia 1.75mm Premium PLA Filament - 8 Pack
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this ASA made in the USA?
No - it is made in EU - Netherlands.
None of the Zortrax materials are made in USA.