This revolutionary color-blending PLA combines two colors per filament to produce parts that display a different color front to back, and blend those colors on the sides. Quantum is your ticket to producing the most visually striking 3D prints.
A TRULY REVOLUTIONARY FILAMENT - EXPERIENCE QUANTUM
Quantum PLA is your filament of choice to create the most striking, visually magnificent 3D prints possible. Every color option actually includes a blend of two different colors, both of which will feature on your finished print. By rotating the part to a different orientation you can completely change the visible color. You want your 3D prints to be the most beautiful possible, and Quantum is the most beautiful 3D printer filament on the market.
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR 3D PRINTER
Quantum is PLA, available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter, and not abrasive in any way, making it compatible with virtually any FDM 3D Printer. If you are a seasoned veteran of the 3D printing community or an absolute beginner, you can take advantage of color-shifting Quantum today. No other filament brings together the blended dual-color effect of Quantum, letting you create dichromatic prints on a single extrusion 3D printer without any modification. No matter where you are on your 3D printing journey, experience color reinvented with Quantum.
- Material: PLA
- Hotend Temperature: 225°C ±10°C
- Bed Temperature: 50°C
- Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Weight: 750g
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Diameter, 55mm Height, 50mm Inner Core
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PRINTS WITH QUANTUM
- Smaller melt zones are better for Quantum, Volcano style hotends can produce mixing that reduces the visual effect of Quantum. E3D v6, Mosquito, and most stock printer hotends are perfect.
- Before starting a big print, we recommend printing an Quantum Alignment Coin that will tell you exactly where the color change line is on your specific printer and filament setup. The angle will be different for every printer setup, but we have found that if the printer and filament stay in the same orientation, the alignment doesn't change from spool to spool.
- Quantum prints look the best when the outside perimeters of the part are all printed in the same direction, and we have found that many slicers do not do this by default! To make great prints with Quantum.