Polymaker PolyLite PLA 3D Printer Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
PolyLite PLA is Polymaker's high-quality PLA at a budget friendly price. It's easy to print, produces beautiful models, and is compatible with just about any 3D printer that can print 1.75mm PLA filament. Polymaker has a well-earned reputation for producing the best 3D printing materials to strict tolerances, with rigorous quality control throughout the manufacturing process, and PolyLite PLA absolutely meets this Polymaker standard.
PolyLite PLA will work with most common 3D printing surfaces, like blue tape, glass, BuildTak, and Kapton tape. A heated build plate is not required. This PolyLite PLA has a diameter of 1.75mm and comes on a 1kg spool in a vacuum sealed bag. The bag is resealable and includes a desiccant pack, so storing the filament in this bag will minimize moisture absorption, ensuring the best possible 3D printing results.
Polymaker PolyLite PLA Specifications:
- Nozzle temperature: 190 - 230℃
- Printing Speed: 40mm/s – 60mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 25˚C – 60˚C
- Bed Surface: Glass with glue, Blue Tape, BuildTak®
- Cooling Fan: ON
- Young’s Modulus: 2636 ± 330 Mpa
- Tensile Strength: 46.6 ± 0.9 Mpa
- Bending Strength: 85.1 ± 2.9 Mpa
- Impact Strength: 2.7 ± 0.2 kJ/m2
- Glass Transition Temperature: 61˚C
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 63˚C
- Melting Temperature: 150˚C
This is third time I buy this product because it is one of better I have ever used
Great filament, I have had very good results with this material and particularly like the finish that results on the parts.
We Also Recommend
Afinia 1.75mm ABS Premium PLUS Filament 6 Pack
Afinia 1.75mm Premium PLA Filament - 8 Pack
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.