Octave Silk PLA Filament for 3D Printers - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
Octave Silk PLA features a glossy sheen for beautiful 3D printed models with silky smooth surface finish and high level of detail
- Gorgeous surface finish - shiny, pearlescent luster, no polishing or other post processing required
- Wide extruder temperature range (190-225°C)
- Does not require a heated build plate (if using a heated plate, prints best at temperatures up to 60°C)
- Compatible with many 3D printer models (see specs)
- Tangle-free spooling
- Vacuum sealed packaging
- Material: Silk PLA
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 pounds)
- Diameter: 1.75mm
Material: Polylactic Acid (PLA)
Weight: 1 kg (2.2 pounds)
Octave manufactures high quality, low-priced Silk PLA 3D printer plastic flilament used with the Raise3D, ZMorph, Afinia H-Series, Reprap, Flashforge, UP!, PrintrBot, MakerGear, Solidoodle, and other 3D printers. Octave PLA is a bioplastic made from corn, which produces less odor than ABS filament, does not require a heated build platform to adhere, and is less likely to warp than ABS.
All of Octave's PLA filament for 3D printers is of the highest quality and is manufactured to strict specifications. The filament works at a wide temperature range, 190-225°C, giving it the versatility to work with many different 3D printers, and produce excellent results. Octave Silk PLA 3D printer filament improves 3D printer performance by rendering smoother 3D printed models and reducing extruder nozzle problems caused by inferior filament, all at a great price.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.