MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer - Carbon Fiber Edition
Need multiple MakerBot 3D printers to equip your manufacturing facility, school, or makerspace? Email email@example.com to request a quote.
MakerBot METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition - Print strong, heat-resistant metal replacement parts with carbon fiber reinforced nylon
MakerBot METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition Features:
- Dual Extruders
- Composite Extruder 1C Model - compatible with MakerBot METHOD Nylon Carbon Fiber and Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber filament - engineering-grade composites optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance
- Performance Extruder 2 Support - compatible with MakerBot PVA water-soluble support material
- Circulating heated build chamber (up to 60°C) and dry-sealed material bays ensure top-quality results. METHOD's full active heat immersion through the duration of the 3D printing process results in stronger, more accurate parts.
- Dimensional accuracy ± 0.2 mm
- Wifi connectivity and on-board camera for remote monitoring and 3D printing
- 5" full-color capacitive touch screen with intuitive user interface
- MakerBot Print software optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing process - discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D prints.
- Perpare and launch 3D prints from anywhere with MakerBot Cloud. Open a native CAD file in MakerBot Cloud, adjust your print settings, and start a print on your connected MakerBot 3D printer.
- Open platform for 3rd-party materials with MakerBot LABS experimental extruder (sold separately)
- MakerCare Protection for fast and comprehensive support (optional add-on)
The MakerBot METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition is a professional-grade, tinker-free 3D printer that allows you to 3D print carbon fiber reinforced nylon and other engineering-grade composite parts with three-dimensional strength and accuracy.
Why print with carbon fiber reinforced nylon?
- Excellent strength to weight ratio (110 MPa TS) for lightweight applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness (7600 MPa Tensile Modulus) for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load (184°C HDT) for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
METHOD’s unique industrial desktop platform produces ultra-precision parts with a 60°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromising performance right out of the box, METHOD is the only platform in its category to provide guaranteed dimensional accuracy on printed parts.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® technology, METHOD features high quality components like a circulating heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations, METHOD’s unique industrial feature set produces carbon fiber parts with superior three-dimensional strength and accuracy.
Add a MakerCare Protection Plan to your MakerBot METHOD Carbon Fiber Edition for extended coverage, fast support response times, and expedited replacement of defective parts.
In the Box:
- MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
- Spring Steel Build Plate
- Composite Extruder (Model)
- Performance Extruder 2 Support
- Nozzle Brush
- Hex Key
- USB A-to-B Cable
- Power Cord
Please note that MakerBot METHOD Carbon Fiber materials are sold separately.
MakerBot METHOD - Carbon Fiber Edition Specifications:
- Build Volume
- Single extrusion = 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Dual extrusion = 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Model Materials = NYLON CARBON FIBER, NYLON 12 CARBON FIBER, PLA, TOUGH, PET-G, NYLON
- Support Material = PVA
- Chamber Temperature = 60ºC
- Dimensional Accuracy = ± 0.2mm / ±0.007in
We Also Recommend
MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer - Carbon Fiber Edition
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.