Intamsys Funmat HT Enhanced 3D Printer
Limited quantity in stock!
Leasing options available - contact Profound3D for details.
November FUNMAT HT Promotion
Purchase a FUNMAT HT from Profound3D through November 30, 2020 and you'll receive a free 3D material package valued at $500.
Note: 3D Materials package will be drop shipped from Intamsys, so will not arrive with your printer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your materials package.
New, enhanced Intamsys version, with auto leveling, independent motor driver and ceramic glass platform!
The IMTAMSYS (INTelligent Additive Manufacturing SYStems) FUNMAT HT Enhanced printer is fully capable of using high performance materials such as PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU and various thermoplastics. The FUNMAT HT has a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and 450°C high-temperature extruder with all-metal hotend.
- 90°C Constant chamber
- 160°C Magnetic build plate
- 450°C High temperature extruder
- 4 High performance independent drive motors capable of 50 micron resolution
- High performance Material Capability Such as ABS, NYLON PC, PPSU, ULTEM, PEEK
- Touchscreen control (even while using gloves)
- Backup power supply
- 12 month limited warranty (registration required - click here)
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print dimensions: 260 x 260 x 260 mm (10.24 x 10.24 x 10.24 in)
- Unit Dimensions: 538 x 498 x 650 mm (21.18 x 19.61 x 25.59 in)
- Weight: 76 kg (167.55 lbs)
- Build Platform: PI Sheet Heating + Ceramic Glass
- Leveling: Automatic Leveling
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm
- Printing Speed: Max 300 mm/s
- Extruder Temperature: Max 450°C
- Platform Temperature: Max 160°C
- Chamber Temperature: Max 90°C
- Input File Type: STL/OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Position Resolution: XY: 12.5 μm Z: 1.25 μm
- Motor Drive: 4 High performance independent motors
- Supported Materials: PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber Filled, Metal Filled, Fiberglass Filed, ASA, PETG, ESD Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Connectivity: USB, SD Card
- Filament Sensor: Yes
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
please help me get a quote for the 3D printer and post curing/washing units
For quote requests on Intamsys 3D pritners, or any of the other 3D printing products we offer, please send us an email at email@example.com. Please include the delivery address in your quote request, as well as a phone number so we can call you if we have any questions. We'll get back to you with a quote ASAP.