Intamsys Funmat HT Enhanced 3D Printer
Call for Trade-in details and EDU discounts
PEEK BONUS BOX Still Available!
Leasing options available - contact Profound3D for details.
If you're looking for a value-priced way to print with the latest high-temperature filaments, the FUNMAT HT is the right path for you. The HT works with these leading edge filaments that require Intamsys' extruder temp of 450°C:
- PEEK (high temp combined with high strength)
- AM200s Victrex (PAEK material with the greatest Z-axis strength. As you build up in your print the Z-axis is the weakest point. Victrex's layer to layer adhesion is unbelievable. It works similarly to an injection molded PEEK part.)
The FUNMAT HT offers the lowest cost of ownership of any high-temp printer in the Fused Filament Fabrication(FFF) market-space. With its ease of use and open material strategy (you can used Intamsys or any brand of filament) the FUNMAT HT is unique in industrial grade 3D printers.
Our top customers using the FUNMAT HT are from lots of different fields, including:
- Higher Education
- Research Institutes
- Automotive Industry
- Energy (oil/gas/wind)
The FUNMAT HT performs in various application where value-priced high-temp printing is important, including:
- Functional prototyping
- M-Part production
- Jigs and fixtures
- Manufacturing tooling (wide range of apps)
- Moulds for sand casting
- Thermal forming patterns
- Silicon molds
- Hydro-forming tools
- End of arm tooling
New, enhanced Intamsys version, with auto leveling, independent motor driver and ceramic glass platform!
The IMTAMSYS (INTelligent Additive Manufacturing SYStems) FUNMAT HT Enhanced printer is fully capable of using high performance materials such as PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU and various thermoplastics. The FUNMAT HT has a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and 450°C high-temperature extruder with all-metal hotend.
- 90°C Constant chamber
- 160°C Magnetic build plate
- 450°C High temperature extruder
- 4 High performance independent drive motors capable of 50 micron resolution
- High performance Material Capability Such as ABS, NYLON PC, PPSU, ULTEM, PEEK
- Touchscreen control (even while using gloves)
- Backup power supply
- 12 month limited warranty (registration required - click here)
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print dimensions: 260 x 260 x 260 mm (10.24 x 10.24 x 10.24 in)
- Unit Dimensions: 538 x 498 x 650 mm (21.18 x 19.61 x 25.59 in)
- Weight: 76 kg (167.55 lbs)
- Build Platform: PI Sheet Heating + Ceramic Glass
- Leveling: Automatic Leveling
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm
- Printing Speed: Max 300 mm/s
- Extruder Temperature: Max 450°C
- Platform Temperature: Max 160°C
- Chamber Temperature: Max 90°C
- Input File Type: STL/OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Position Resolution: XY: 12.5 μm Z: 1.25 μm
- Motor Drive: 4 High performance independent motors
- Supported Materials: PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber Filled, Metal Filled, Fiberglass Filed, ASA, PETG, ESD Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Connectivity: USB, SD Card
- Filament Sensor: Yes
We Also Recommend
Zortrax M200 Plus - High-Performance 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
please help me get a quote for the 3D printer and post curing/washing units
For quote requests on Intamsys 3D printers, or any of the other 3D printing products we offer, please send us an email at email@example.com. Please include the delivery address in your quote request, as well as a phone number so we can call you if we have any questions. We'll get back to you with a quote ASAP.