Intamsys 1.75mm PPSU 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Intamsys PPSU is a high-performance 3D printing material, with superior resistance to heat and chemicals. PPSU is sterilizable, making it an excellent choice when 3D printing for medical applications. Other applications for PPSU include the automotive and aerospace industries.
High temperature 3D printer required - do not use if your printer is not able to print with PPSU!
Intamsys PPSU Features
- High hydrolysis resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good impact resistance
- Resistant against gamma ray / sterilizable
- Can be used up to 180°C/356F HDT
- Compliant with FDA for food contact-after sterilization
Recommended Print Settings
- Extruder temperature = 360-390℃
- Build plate temperature = 140-160℃
- Printing speed = 15-40mm/s
Intamsys PPSU Mechanical Properties
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.