Flashforge Creator 3 PRO Independent Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
Flashforge Creator 3 PRO is the advanced version of the notable Creator 3 geared towards high-demand engineering materials. The Creator 3 PRO features two independent print heads for multi-material printing, a built-in HD camera, flexible build plate, filament error sensor, and a user-friendly touch screen control. You can easily 3D print with soluble support with this optimized 3D printer. Flashforge Creator 3 PRO is great for professionals and makers alike who are looking to boost productivity with this revolutionary IDEX 3D Printer.
Disclaimer* Shipping is only covered within the lower 48 states, the following US territories are not covered; Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, & American Samoa.
CREATOR 3 PRO WAS DEVELOPED WITH PROFESSIONALS IN MIND
The Flashforge Creator 3 PRO is a professional-grade 3D printer. Expand material options, print with a heated flexible build plate, and a heated chamber great for high warp filaments. Minimize production time efficiently with the Flashforge IDEX system 3D printing independently and simultaneously. Flashforge is known throughout as a tried and true brand, integrate this Creator 3 into your workspace for high-performance 3D printing.
PRINT WITH MULTIPLE MATERIALS AND DOUBLE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY WITH IDEX ON FLASHFORGE CREATOR 3 PRO
Flashforge Creator 3 PRO 3D printer features IDEX also known as independent dual extruders. They feature two separate nozzles capable of different nozzle temperatures suited to 3D print one object with two different materials or 3D print two identical parts simultaneously increasing production time.
ACHIEVE MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY WITH FLASHFORGE CREATOR 3 PRO CLOUD PRINTING
Flashforge Creator 3 PRO is equipped with Cloud Operation allowing users to store designs, 3D print from the cloud and operate entirely through a cloud platform. Eliminate having to connect to a computer or using a micro SD with the Cloud Operation. This efficient design enhances any 3D printing user experience.
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm
- Print Resolution: ±0.2 mm
- Position precision: X,Y: 11 microns / Z: 2.5 microns
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (0.6mm, 0.8mm)
- Nozzle type: Stainless steel, Hardened Steel
- Connectivity: USB, WiFi, Ethernet, 3D Cloud
- Max. extruder temperature: 320°C
- Max. plate temperature: 120°C
- Printable materials: ABS, PLA, PA(Nylon), PC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, Wood, ASA, PA-CF
- Built-in camera: Yes
- Extrusion: Dual
- Input: 100V – 240VAC, 48-63Hz
- Power: 650W
- Touchscreen: 4.3 inches
- 3rd party material compatible: Yes
- Shipping box dimensions: 750 x 632 x 732 mm
- Shipping weight: 52 kg
- Printer weight: 40 kg
- Printer dimensions: 627 x 485 x 615 mm
- Software package: FlashPrint
- File types: Input: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPEG File
- Supports: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, and Linux
- Output format: GX / G
CREATOR 3 PRO VS CREATOR 3
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Creator 3 Pro
- 2 0.4mm steel nozzles (installed)
- 2 0.6mm hardened nozzles
- Quick Start Guide
- After-sales Service Card
- Power Cord
- USB Disk
- Leveling Card
- PTFE Tube
- Unclogging Pin Tool
- Stamping Wrench
- Cross Screwdriver
- Allen Wrench
- Lubricating Grease
- PVP Glue Stick
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.