3DXTech SimuBone Bone Modeling Filament - 750g
SimuBone Bone Modeling Filament from 3DXTech is the latest technology in anatomical bone modeling material. Ideal for use in both educational and clinical settings, this PLA-based material is easy to print on essentially any 3D printer and provides parts that mimic the look and feel of real bone.
As parts are likely to be handled by many people, the engineers at 3DXTech have formulated the polymer to be ISO Certified anti-bacterial. This ISO Certified formulation uses an FDA-approved nano-silver antibacterial additive to achieve ISO 22196:2011 certification for eliminating 99.9% of bacteria for the lifetime of the printed part. Furthermore, SimuBone resin is produced in an ISO 13485 compliant facility and is ideal for use in healthcare clinical and education settings.
Here are the key features of SimuBone Modeling Filament:
- ISO 22196:2011 Certified Anti-bacterial
- PLA-based formulation is non-toxic and biodegradable
- Stimulates the look and feel of bone for pre-operative planning and training
- Low-cost alternative to expensive and difficult to obtain cadaver bone
- Formulated for ideal sawing, drilling and screw retention
- Easy to print on practically any 3D Printer
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.