3DXTech FireWire Flame Retardant ABS Filament - 1kg
3DXTech FireWire ABS-FR is a premium UL94 V-0 rated ABS that allows for printing of functional prototypes and production parts. This material is ideal for printing electrical housings, connectors, or any part that requires thermal properties [up to 95°C] and flame retardant ABS characteristics.
BENEFITS OF FIREWIRE FLAME RETARDANT ABS
- Durable and sturdy parts with highly flame-retardant, self-extinguishing properties
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Made using UL94 V-0 rated base resin
Flame Rating (UL94):
- 1.5mm: V-0
- 2.0mm: V-0, 5VB
- 2.5mm: V-0, 5VB
- 3.0mm: V-0, 5VB
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive
Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping and improves layer adhesion
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.
- Safety Note: Direct ventilation is required to print Firewire Flame Retardant ABS. This grade has a much more pronounced odor during printing and it is highly recommended to use in a well-ventilated area or with HEPA and carbon filtration systems available.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.