3DXTech ezPC Polycarbonate Filament - 750g
3DXTech ezPC Polycarbonate Filament was engineered to be easy to print on a wide array of 3D Printers. Offering low warp, excellent mechanical properties, heat resistance, and outstanding impact resistance — ezPC provides users with the perfect balance of material properties and ease of accessibility.
BENEFITS OF ezPC POLYCARBONATE FILAMENT:
- Low warp, high heat resistance, and excellent mechanical properties
- Ease of use on a wide array of printers, no heated chamber needed!
- High thermal properties with a Tg of 118°C and HDT of 112°C
- Superior thermal properties vs. PLA, PETG, ABS, and ASA
- No odors or hazardous fumes while printing making it ideal for a home or office environment
- Perfect for functional end-use parts as well as prototypes
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS ezPC POLYCARBONATE FILAMENT SUITABLE FOR?
- Whether you are 3D printing functional Prototyping to the creation of end-use parts, 3DXTech ezPC Polycarbonate is an excellent choice for printing parts that would ordinarily fail when using standard materials such as PLA, PETG, or ABS.
- This material is engineered to act as a bridge between lower-performance materials and higher-priced engineering materials such as PEI or PEEK.
- Filament Specifications: 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 255-275°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Fan Speed: No fan
- Bed Prep: Magigoo PC
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Print Speed: 40-60mm/s
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4+ hours.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.