3DXTech CarbonX ABS+CF Filament - 750g
3DXTech CarbonX ABS+CF is made using 3DXTech's high-low ABS and premium modulus carbon fiber. This material is engineered to offer ease of printing, strength, stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing surface finish
CARBONX ABS+CF FILAMENT:
CarbonX ABS+CF Filament is a high-performance carbon fiber reinforced ABS filament ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing. Made using 15% high-modulus carbon fiber and premium Sabic MG-94 ABS. All 3DXTech materials are made in the USA.
BENEFITS OF CARBONX ABS+CF:
- Stiff, high-modulus, industrial-grade parts off many 3D printers available on the market today
- Greatly improved stiffness, modulus, and dimensional stability thanks to the addition of carbon fiber reinforcement
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Parts can be smoothed with acetone vapors
- Higher melting point than PLA or PETG
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.