3DXTech 3DXMAX ASA Filament - 1kg
3DXTech 3DXMAX ASA is an excellent choice for prototyping functional parts that require resistance to changing weather conditions and a high level of UV stability. Its consistent durability, when compared to ABS, and its excellent mechanical and thermal properties make it the material of choice for the automotive, marine, and RV industries.
3DXMAX series ASA filament is specially formatted for precision 3D printing and is manufactured in the USA.
BENEFITS OF 3DXMAX ASA:
- Excellent mechanical and thermal properties (Glass Transition temperature of 105°C)
- Highly resistant to UV radiation and sunlight
- Sturdy and rugged against the weather, making it the ideal material for outdoor parts
- Easier to print than most industrial-grade materials
- Available in a variety of colors
- Low-gloss finish makes 3D Printed models stand out!
- Objects that require resistance to changing weather conditions and UV light
- Function outdoor prototyping
- Automotive parts
- Specialized outdoor tools
- Prototyping sports equipment
- Mirror housings
- Cowl Covers
- Radiator Grills
- Sensor Housings
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm & 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Extruder Temperature: 235-255°C
- Bed Temperature: 90-110°C
- Note: Lower the bed temperature by 10-20°C after the first few layers
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Drying instructions: 80°C for 4 hours
We Also Recommend
3DXTech CarbonX ABS+CF Filament - 750g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.