Accuracy, reliability, easy-to-use experience and material flexibility are the four fundamental motivations behind Raise3D. Since their first generation 3D printers in 2013, they fully understand that listening to users and interacting with them is the only way to make right decisions and innovation in the 3D print industry. With the release of the industrial-grade Pro2 and Pro2 Plus 3D printers, Raise3D continues to demonstrate its commitment to quality, innovation, and pathfinding for flexible manufacturing systems.
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
N2 Dual and N2 Plus Dual in stock!
Raise3D Pro-Series and N-Series printers are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding users.
- Deliver high quality surface finish.
- Highly accurate output suitable for product prototyping, assembly and testing.
- Designed and built for 24x7 operation and reliability.
- Thoughtfully designed for easy maintenance and management.
- Hardware and software that allow for add-on expansion and experimentation.