MakerBot SKETCH 3D Printer Classroom Bundle
Need multiple MakerBot SKETCH Classroom 3D printer bundles to equip your school, library, or makerspace? Email email@example.com to request a quote.
Limited time offer!
Now through September 30th, get 2 FREE extruders for the SKETCH 3D printer when you purchase this SKETCH Classroom Bundle.
The MakerBot SKETCH 3D Printer Classroom Bundle:
Dual Printer Set Up for Ideal Student-to-Printer Ratio
MakerBot SKETCH Features:
- Enclosed Chamber
- Particulate Filter
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- Heated build plate
- Flexible print surface for easy print removal
- MakerBot cloud-based software with a complete dashboard optimized for the classroom. It enables teachers to easily manage student submissions and queue print jobs
- ISTE-certified 3D printer training for both teacher and students through a self-paced online learning platform
- Educator certification coursework includes 3D printer operation, preventative troubleshooting, curriculum creation, and classroom integration
- Student certification coursework includes 3D printer operation, design thinking, applied design thinking, and design for 3D printing
- Access to 600+ community-driven lesson plans, reviewed and approved by MakerBot Education
- MakerCare Protection for fast and comprehensive support (optional add-on)
Accelerate project-based learning and design-thinking in your classroom, library, lab, or makerspace with the MakerBot SKETCH 3D printer Classroom Bundle. The SKETCH is an easy-to-use, tinker-free 3D printer, engineered by MakerBot to make 3D printing in the classroom simple. SKETCH Classroom Bundle's dual printer setup maximizes student access to 3D printing resources, boosting the opportunities for student innovation, without slowing down the learning process. With self-paced online training, free cloud-based software, and access to curated lesson plans across various grade levels and subjects, MakerBot SKETCH delivers the resources educators need to unlock students' creative potential through 3D printing technology.
Add a MakerCare Protection Plan to your MakerBot SKETCH for extended coverage, fast support response times, and expedited replacement of defective parts.
In the SKETCH Classroom Bundle:
- 2 MakerBot SKETCH 3D Printer
- 6 Spools of PLA
- 4 Build Plates
- 2 Spatulas
- 2 Snips
- 2 Seats in the MakerBot Teacher Certification program
- 10 Seats in the MakerBot Student Certification program
MakerBot SKETCH 3D Printer Specifications:
- Build Volume = 150mm x 150mm x 150mm [5.9in x 5.9in x 5.9in]
- Material Compatibility = MakerBot Sketch PLA, MakerBot Sketch Tough
- Layer Resolution =100-400 microns [0.0039 IN-0.0157 IN], Print mode tuned for 200 microns
- Nozzle Diameter = 0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
- Operating Systems = Windows (7, 10), Mac OS X (10.12+) - NOTE: Does not support Mac Catalina
- Connectivity = USB, Ethernet, Wifi
- Camera resolution = 2 megapixels
- Power Requirements = 100-240 V, 50-60 HZ, 2.7-1.3A
- Supported File Types
- MakerBot (.makerbot)
- STL (.stl)
- SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm)
- InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam)
- IGES (.iges, .igs)
- STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp)
- CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct)
- Wavefront Object (.obj)
- Unigraphics/NX (.prt)
- Solid Edge (.par, .asm)
- ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.)
- VRML (.wrl)
- CAD Plugins = SolidWorks, Autodesk Fusion 360, Onshape, Autodesk Inventor
We Also Recommend
Zortrax M200 Plus 3D Printer Education Bundle with HEPA Air Filter
Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer Education Bundle with HEPA Air Filter
Afinia H+1 3D Printer Educational Bundle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.