Intamsys Funmat HT 3D Printer
New, enhanced Intamsys version, with auto leveling, independent motor driver and ceramic glass platform!
The IMTAMSYS (INTelligent Additive Manufacturing SYStems) FUNMAT HT printer is fully capable of using high performance materials such as PEEK, ULTEM, PPSU and various thermoplastics. The FUNMAT HT has a 90°C constant temperature chamber, 160°C heated build plate, and 450°C high-temperature extruder with all-metal hotend.
- 90°C Constant chamber
- 160°C Magnetic build plate
- 450°C High temperature extruder
- 4 High performance independent drive motors capable of 50 micron resolution
- High performance Material Capability Such as ABS, NYLON PC, PPSU, ULTEM, PEEK
- Touchscreen control (even while using gloves)
- Backup power supply
- Printing technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print dimensions: 260 x 260 x 260 mm (10.24 x 10.24 x 10.24 in)
- Unit Dimensions: 538 x 498 x 650 mm (21.18 x 19.61 x 25.59 in)
- Weight: 76 kg (167.55 lbs)
- Build Platform: PI Sheet Heating + Ceramic Glass
- Leveling: Automatic Leveling
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.4 mm
- Printing Speed: Max 300 mm/s
- Extruder Temperature: Max 450°C
- Platform Temperature: Max 160°C
- Chamber Temperature: Max 90°C
- Input File Type: STL/OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Position Resolution: XY: 12.5 μm Z: 1.25 μm
- Motor Drive: 4 High performance independent motors
- Supported Materials: PEEK, PEEK+CF, PEKK, ULTEM (PEI), PPSU, PC, PC Alloys, PA, PA+CF, ABS, Carbon Fiber Filled, Metal Filled, Fiberglass Filed, ASA, PETG, ESD Safe, HIPS, TPU, PLA, PVA, etc.
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Connectivity: USB, SD Card
- Filament Sensor: Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.