Afinia H+1 3D Printer
Due to its overwhelming popularity, the H+1 is currently backordered. New orders will ship by mid-July.
Afinia H+1 combines the large build volume of the old H800+ with new features for even better and more consistent 3D printing performance.
With the H+1, Afinia refined and added to the design of its popular H800+ printer for improved 3D print quality and material compatibility, while maintaining its generous build volume and plug-and-play, user-friendly operation, as well as Afinia's industry leading support and warranty. The H+1 3D printer is a robust and versatile 3D printing solution, ideal for a wide variety of users, from educators to engineers.
New to the H+1
- Material-specific printhead system for optimal quality and compatibility
- Air circulation system with dual air filters
- 4.3″ full-color touchscreen LCD
- Two-sided interchangeable build plate
- Enclosed, heated platform and chamber
- Customizable temperature controls and filament profiles
Afinia H+1 Features:
Out-of-the-Box 3D Printing with Automated Leveling and Height Sensing
The H+1 printer comes fully assembled and has automated leveling and height sensing. Its user-friendly software is easy to install and runs on PC and Mac, so the printer can be set up and ready to use in minutes.
Large Build Volume with Dual-sided Build Platform
H+1's build volume of 10" x 8" x 8.8" can handle 3D printing large objects or multiple small models. The double-sided build platforms give you the option of printing on a perforated platform, a flex board platform, or glass.
Material Sepcific Printheads for Improved Compatibility and 3D Print Quality
Afinia's H+1 comes with three interchangeable printheads. The printheads are designed specifically for each material's characteristics, offering better control, performance, and print quality than a "one-size-fits-all" extruder.
- ABS Printhead - full metal printhead engineered for use with high temperature materials like ABS, ABS+, ASA, PETG, polycarbonate, polypropylene, nylon, and other high temperature materials
- PLA Printhead - features an effective cooling system and PTFE feed path, perfect for 3D printing with PLA, other PLA-based filament (metal filled PLA, wood filled PLA, carbon fiber PLA, etc.)
- TPU Printhead - designed for use with TPU and other flexible filaments, the TPU printhead features a spring loaded feed path, double gear, and PTFE feed path and a larger nozzle size
The H+1 also includes a selection of nozzles for even more control and quality. Print profiles and resolutions are optimized for specific nozzle sizes. H+1 offers layer resolution settings of 0.05mm - 0.4mm (in 0.05mm increments).
Filament Run-out Detection and Power Loss Print Recovery
H+1's filament run-out detection will pause a print if the printer runs out of filament, so you can load more filament and continue the print. In the event of a power failure, H+1 can resume a build that was in-process.
Enclosed Build Chamber with Dual Filter Air Filtration and Circulation
H+1's enclosed chamber maintains temperature for ideal 3D printing conditions. The H+1 also features a centrifugal fan that constantly circulates air within the enclosure through H+1's large HEPA filter and separate activated carbon filter, purifying the air of UFPs and VOCs. Additionally, the air circulation system does not exhaust air from the chamber, which eliminates any possibility of particulates being blown out into the environment.
Touchscreen Control with Multiple Connectivity Options
H+1 has a 4.3″ full-color touchscreen LCD for easy, onboard control of the 3D printer. It also offers multiple ways to connect and send print projects to the printer: WIFI, USB, USB Flash Drive, and LAN (with ability to disconnect from computer when print job starts).
Powerful Software and Print Queue for Auto Job Management
Afinia's 3D printer software for the H+1 features an easy-to-use interface for laying out, orienting, duplicating, and scaling parts. It easily imports 3D model design files, and offers customizable settings for support material and “raft” (base support). Break-away support material is simple to remove, and tools for aiding the break-away are included. The H+1 also features a print queue, so you can plan and prioritize you 3D printing projects.
Afinia H+1 Specifications:
- Build Volume = 10″ W x 8″ D x 8.8″ H(255 x 205 x 225mm)
- HD Print Quality (Layer resoltuion) = 0.05mm, 0.1 mm, 0.15 mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.35mm, 0.4mm
- Max extruder temperature = 299℃
- Max build plate temperature = 100℃
- Smart Support = Support material automatically created by 3D printing software
- Air filtration = Built-in HEPA and activated carbon filters remove microfine particles
- Display = 4.3″ full-color touchscreen LCD
- Supported File Formats = .stl, .obj, .3mf, .up3, .ups, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode
- Dimensions = 19.6″ W x 18.1″ D x 20.5″ H(460 x 500 x 523mm)
- Weight = 66.2 lbs (30 kg)
- Power = 110-220VAC, 50-60Hz, 220W (With power loss print recover feature)
- Connectivity = WIFI, USB, USB Flash Drive, LAN (with ability to disconnect from computer when print job starts)
- Materials = 1.75mm ABS, PLA, TPU, PC, PETG, or Flexible Filament; With filament run-out protection(included: 1 x 500g spool of filament)
- Software = Windows 7 or higher (32/64 bit) and MAC OSX 10.7+, iOS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.