Zortrax M200 Pro 3D Printer
Profound3D Special - Purchase your Zortrax M200 from Profound3D, and receive a 5% coupon for lifetime filament purchases.
Get the most out of your Zortrax M200 by going with the M200 Pro. I know it's hard to imagine getting more out of a Zortrax, since it's already the top-rated plug-and-play desktop 3D printer, but it's true. The Pro upgrade offers even better performance, safety, and ease-of-use.
How is the M200 Pro better?
- All the benefits of the Plus Parts kit
- Filament reel moves to the side of the printer for easier access when changing the filament. It also makes it easier to monitor the amount of filament you have left on the spool.
- Upgraded cable clips that holds the filament tube to the ribbon cable.
- Choose from 11 available colors to add your personal flair to the M200. Pick your school or company colors, or match the decor in your 3D printing studio!
- Side covers for improved performance and safety.
- Greatly reduces any chance of warping, cracking, or lifting by preventing drafts and other temperature fluctuations by enclosing the build chamber
- Keeps hands away from the heated and moving parts of the printer for improved school and workplace safety
Zortrax M200 Pro 3D Printer Features:
- Includes side cover set, which helps to maintain a constant temperature in the build chamber, reducing the chances of models warping, splitting or lifting off the build plate.
- Includes Plus Parts kit
- Moves filament spool from the back to the side of the printer, making it easier to view and change the filament, and reducing the print's depth by four inches
- Cable clips unify the filament tube and the ribbon cable
- Available in your choice of 11 colors
- Produces extremely high quality finished models with intricate detail
- 90 micron resolution
- Finished prototypes are smooth to the touch
- Solid construction
- Simple setup, assisted leveling and auto calibration
- User-friendly Z-Suite software works with standard 3D design files, Mac and PC compatible
- Easy-to-use on-board display and knob interface
- Stable SD card connectivity
- Large build volume - 200 x 200 x 185 mm (7.87 L x 7.87 W x 7.28 H in)
- Heated, perforated build plate for excellent model adherence
- Superior Layer Plastic Deposition (LPD) print technology
- Works with a variety of Z-Filament materials
We Also Recommend