Zortrax M200 3D Printer
Profound3D Special - Purchase your Zortrax M200 from Profound3D, and receive a 5% coupon for lifetime filament purchases.
The M200 is Zortrax's flagship desktop 3D printer, and has built a stellar reputation in 3D printing circles as the choice for reliability, durability, and producing high-quality models, with precision and repeatable results.
As Zortrax's U.S.-based distribution partner, Profound3D provides fast order processing and shipping, as well as unparalleled service and support after you receive your printer. Issues with M200 printers are rare, but in the event you need assistance, Profound3D is here to help, with phone and live chat support, Z-filament materials and parts in stock, and our one year limited warranty, included with every M200 we sell.
Before we received our first Zortrax M200, we heard what we thought were some outrageous boasts of just how great it is - the printed models are so much better than any other desktop 3D printer, the Z-Filament adheres to the build plate without any problems, it's simple to set up, and the software is easy to work with. Honestly, we didn't think it could live up to the hype.
We sure were wrong. The Zortrax delivered as promised. Even Tim was impressed, and that's saying something.
The first item we printed was a seashell that we scanned and scaled up. We printed it at the M200's default 200 micron resolution, and were just amazed at the ease of removing the raft and support material, the smooth surface of the finished model, and the level of detail.
When we give the shell to clients as a sample, they hold it to their ears, and most say they can hear the ocean! And that's at 200 microns - the Zortrax can print as fine as 90 microns.
What makes the Zortrax M200 great?
- Solid construction - it's built like a tank and it runs like one too
- Simple setup - install the build plate, plug in three cables, complete a one-time assisted leveling procedure, and you're ready to install filament and start printing (see the video above the specifications table)
- User-friendly Z-Suite software - Importing your 3D design files and generating print files to the included SD card is as simple as a few clicks. Windows and Mac compatible
- Easy-to-use on-board interface - crystal clear display and simple knob control make printing easy for beginners and experts
- Stable SD card connectivity - ensures quick, flawless transfer of model print files to the printer
- Large build volume - Zortrax M200 prints up to 200 x 200 x 185 mm (7.87 L x 7.87 W x 7.28 H in)
- Heated, perforated build plate - models adhere to the build plate without warping
- Superior Layer Plastic Deposition (LPD) print technology - Zortrax's new print technology produces smooth prototypes and models with superior details, raft and supports that are easy to remove, and allows the use of different Z-Filament materials
- High-quality Z-Filament materials - Zortrax specially engineered its line of Z-Filament materials for optimum performance with the Zortrax M200. Z-ABS and Z-ULTRAT filament is available in a variety of colors. Z-GLASS and Z-HIPS filament materials are also available. Z-PCABS, Z-NYLON, Z-FLEX,and Z-ALU filament materials will be available soon.
We Also Recommend