ZMorph VX Full Set - Multi-Tool 3D Printer - Open Box
3D Print, Mill, Cut, and Engrave From Your Desktop With One Machine - the ZMorph VX
This open-box ZMorph VX Full Set includes:
- ZMorph VX with 1.75mm plastic extruder and printing worktable
- Dual extruder with mixer hotend toolhead
- Thick Paste extruder toolhead
- CNC PRO milling toolhead and CNC worktable
- Laser PRO toolhead
- Tools and accessories
ZMorph VX is a versatile, desktop multi-tool 3D printer that puts a vast array of fabrication methods and materials at your fingertips.
- 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer digital fabrication software
ZMorph Materials Library
The ZMorph Materials library is the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalogue on the market today. It covers over 50 materials for the ZMorph VX 's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
View or download the ZMorph Materials Library below.
ZMorph VX Full Set Specifications:
|Construction:||High precision sliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel and stainless steel. Omron endstops, precisely machined aluminium X carriage, rigid and durable. Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high quality POM, add-on slot|
|Frame and Covers:||High quality aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET|
|Work Area L x W x H:||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Software||Compatible with Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r|
|Communication:||USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card|
|Electrionics||Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers: 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for double material extruder. Internal disc drive accessible via USB|
|Heated Worktable:||super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 120 ℃|
|Display:||LCD color touchscreen|
|Mechanical Positioning Precison:||14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis|
|Layer resolution:||50 - 400 microns|
|Interchangeable Nozzles:||Included: 0.3 mm, Available: 0.2 mm, 0.4 m|
|Interchangeable Toolheads:||Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder, Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste|
|Interchangeable Worktables:||Heated worktable for 3D printing, CNC worktable for milling and cutting|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature:||250 ℃|
|Other:||Silent X and Y stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%, ER-11 collet in CNC Pro Toolhead, Laser Toolhead operating at 2.8 W power|
|Dimensions:||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
Awesome machine with even better service! Profound has come through marvelously for me.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why are you sold out?
Profound3D's open box 3D printers come from demo units that we take to trade shows and client locations, as well as customer returns. Our commitment to selling quality printers that work well, as well as matching our customers with 3D printers that will meet their requirements, means that we don't get many returns, and consequently, we don't always have open box printers in stock. When we do get returns, our technician thoroughly inspects, repairs (if necessary), and tests each printer before we offer it for sale as an open box printer. Check back often, we update our open box bargains page regularly!