Closeout! ZMorph VX 3.00mm Plastic Extruder Tool Head (Single Extruder) - Includes 2kg of 2.85mm PLA Filament
One available - order now!
ZMorph VX tool heads are compatible with ZMorph Fab systems!*
Have a spare extruder for your VX 3D printer ready to go!
The ZMorph 3.00mm Plastic Extruder is compatible with ZMorhp VX's interchangeable tool head system, so it's easy to swap if you have a problem with your original extruder. It 3D prints 2.85mm and 3.00mm diameter filament materials, like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, and PETG materials, as well as many others. The plastic extruder tool head features aluminum and stainless steel construction, brass filament drives (toothed pulley) to ensure that filament is gripped securely and doesn’t slip, and can operate in high temperatures (up to 250 degrees Celsius).
ZMorph 3.00mm Plastic Extruder Specifications:
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Temperature Control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range: Up to approximately 250°C
- Nozzles: Includes 0.3mm nozzle (0.4mm nozzle available)
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution: 0.05-0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions: 135 x 115 x 55 mm
*ZMorph Fab's smart tool head recognition feature is not compatible with VX tool heads. You will need to manually select the installed VX tool head, which is very easy using Fab's touchscreen controls.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.