ZMorph VX 1.75mm Plastic Extruder Tool Head (Single Extruder)
ZMorph VX tool heads are compatible with ZMorph Fab systems!*
Have a spare extruder for your VX 3D printer ready to go!
The ZMorph 1.75mm Plastic Extruder is compatible with ZMorhp VX's interchangeable tool head system, so it's easy to swap if you have a problem with your original extruder. It 3D prints 1.75mm diameter filament materials, like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, and Flex materials, as well as many others. The plastic extruder tool head features aluminum and stainless steel construction, brass filament drives (toothed pulley) to ensure that filament is gripped securely and doesn’t slip, and can operate in high temperatures (up to 255 degrees Celsius).
ZMorph 1.75mm Plastic Extruder Specifications:
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: ZMorph interchangeable nozzle 1.75
- Temperature Control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range: Up to approximately 255°C
- Nozzles: Includes 0.3mm nozzle (0.2mm and 0.4mm nozzles available)
- Motor: Nema 17 stepper
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution: 0.025-0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions: 135 x 115 x 55 mm
*ZMorph Fab's smart tool head recognition feature is not compatible with VX tool heads. You will need to manually select the installed VX tool head, which is very easy using Fab's touchscreen controls.
We had an issue with our existing ZMorph Tool Head. This replacement got to us quickly and works perfectly!
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.