ZMorph VX 1.75mm Dual Pro Plastic Extruder Tool Head
ZMorph VX tool heads are compatible with ZMorph Fab systems!*
Upgrade your ZMorph VX Printing Set or have a spare dual extruder ready to go!
ZMorph designed the Dual Pro Extruder for the most advanced applications of 3D printing that use and combine two 1.75 mm filament materials to 3D print one object.
ZMorph's Dual Pro Extruder with its single-nozzle mixer hot end enables two color or two material 3D printing with your VX 3D printer, with advanced features like printing with water soluble support material, image mapping, and color blending. It is compatible with the ZMorph interchangeable tool head system and can be easily swapped with any other tool head in just a few steps. The Dual Pro Extruder Tool Head works with 1.75mm filaments, like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, and PVA, as well as other filament materials.
ZMorph 1.75mm Dual Pro Plastic Extruder Tool Head Features:
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: Mixer Hotend equipped with filament mixer. Designed for 1.75mm filament
- Temperature Control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range: 0 – 255°C
- Nozzle: 0.4 mm
- Motors: Nema 11 stepper with planetary gear (x2)
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution: 0.025 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions: 170 x 115 x 70 mm
*ZMorph Fab's smart tool head recognition feature is not compatible with VX tool heads. You will need to manually select the installed VX tool head, which is very easy using Fab's touchscreen controls.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We have a Z Morph printer and we want to get spare parts. How can we do that?
Please visit our support page to connect with our team, and they can process spare parts orders for the Zmorph.