Zmorph Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer - Full Set Education Bundle
Limited quantity in stock!
Bring 3D printing, CNC milling, and laser engraving capabilities to your makerspace, all in one convenient desktop machine, the Zmorph Fab
Profound3D's discounted Zmorph Education Bundle includes:
ZMorph Fab Multi-tool 3D printer - Bundle Box
- The Fab Bundle Box Set includes toolheads and worktables for single exturder 3D printing, dual extruder 3D printing, CNC milling, laser cutting/engraving, and think past extrusion
- Interchangeable toolheads and worktables make is easy to switch manufacturing modes
- Autocalibration and SMART toolheads with automatic toolhead detection make Fab easy to set up and easy to use
- HEPA/Carbon filters remove particles and fumes when 3D printing, laser cutting and engraving. When it's time to change the filter, Fab lets you know.
- Compatible with a wide variety of materials
- Includes Voxelizer digital fabrication software
- 2 spools (1kg each) Octave Silk PLA 3D printer filament - easy to print material that features a beautiful surface finish that is glossy and smooth
2 spools (1kg each) Octave ABS 3D printer filament - high-quality ABS filament material, which is stronger and more heat resistant than PLA
- 1 ZMorph CNC Materials Bundle - starter kit with materials for use with CNC Pro toolhead (specific materials bundle chosen by Profound3D, based on available stock)
- 3D printer knife set - includes 5 versatile cutting tools for support removal and model cleanup
The Fab Multitool 3D Printer
The ZMorph Fab Bundle Box is the all-in-one fabrication station for advanced makers, technology education, rapid prototyping, and more. It comes with interchangeable toolheads for dual extruder 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving and cutting, and thick paste printing, making the ZMorph VX the most versatile manufacturing machine that fits on your desktop.
Zmorph Fab Features:
- 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen user interface designed for both experienced and new users
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Combination of HEPA/carbon filters that catches particles and fumes when 3D print and laser workflows
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer all-in-one digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp files
Zmorph Materials Library
The Zmorph Materials library is the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalogue on the market today. It covers over 50 materials for the Zmorph VX 's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
View or download the Zmorph Materials Library below.
Zmorph Fab Bundle Box Specifications:
|Interchangeable Toolheads:||Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder, Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste|
|Interchangeable Worktables:||Heated worktable for 3D printing, CNC worktable for milling and cutting|
|Work Area L x W x H:||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature:||250 ℃|
|Heated Worktable:||Super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 115 ℃|
|Layer resolution:||50 - 400 microns|
|Interchangeable Nozzles:||Included: 0.3 mm, Available: 0.2 mm, 0.4 m|
|Software||Voxelizer (Windows 7/10 (64 bit) or higher, macOS 10.13 or higher)
|Connectivity:||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Dimensions:||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.