Zmorph Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box - Includes Dual Extruder and Thick Paste Extruder
The Zmorph Fab Bundle Box adds dual extruder 3D printing and experimental thick paste extrusion capabilities to the versatile All-in-One.
ZMorph Fab Bundle Box Features:
- 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Experimental thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen user interface designed for both experienced and new users
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Combination of HEPA/carbon filters that catches particles and fumes when 3D print and laser workflows
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer all-in-one digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp files
Zmorph Materials Library
The Zmorph Materials library is the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalogue on the market today. It covers over 50 materials for the Zmorph Fab's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
View or download the Zmorph Materials Library below.
Zmorph Fab Bundle Box Specifications:
|Interchangeable Toolheads:||Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder, Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste|
|Interchangeable Worktables:||Heated worktable for 3D printing, CNC worktable for milling and cutting|
|Work Area L x W x H:||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature:||250 ℃|
|Heated Worktable:||Super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 115 ℃|
|Layer resolution:||50 - 400 microns|
|Software||Voxelizer (Windows 7/10 (64 bit) or higher, macOS 10.13 or higher)
|Connectivity:||USB, Ethernet, SD card|
|Dimensions:||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.