Verbatim PP (Polypropylene) 1.75mm/3.00mm 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool - Natural
Verbatim Polypropylene (PP) filament is made from the highest quality materials, and undergoes strict quality control testing to ensure tight tolerances. Polypropylene is typically used for medical applications, IT equipment, food packaging, and other applications that required a soft, heat-resistant plastic. Verbatim PP features diameter tolerance of ±0.05mm and Verbatim's custom uniform-feed spool design for consistent feeding and stable 3D prints, every time.
Verbatim PP 3D Printing Filament Features:
- High heat and chemical resistance, yet soft
- Tight manufacturing tolerances for consistent extrusion and successful prints
- Verbatim's custom spool design - engineered for uniform feeding
- Vacuum-sealed packaging with desiccant
- Compatible with most 3D printers (non-cartridge based)
- Recommended extrusion temperature = 220ºC
- Recommended heated bed temperature = 100ºC
- Recommended build surface = double-sided adhesive tape
- 1-year limited warranty from Verbatim
Verbatim PP 3D Printing Specifications:
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Process Temperature: 220° C
- Heated platform required: 100° C Recommended
- Net Weight 1.10 lbs (0.50 kg)
- Gross Weight 1.70 lbs (0.77 kg)
- Spool diameter 7.87 In (20.00 cm)
- Spool depth 2.83 In (7.20 cm)
- Hub diameter 4.02 In (10.20 cm)
- Hub hole diameter 2.01 In (5.10 cm)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello, What is the shrinkage factor for printing parts with this filament?
Verbatim has not published any specification or testing results regarding the shrinkage factor of its polypropylene filament. Generally, the expected shrinkage factor for polypropylene material is between 1% and 3%. We'll update our answer when we receive more information.
do you supply a sample of polypropylene filament?
Yes, we can send out a 10ft length for you to evaluate. Please note, PP is very susceptible to humidity and air. So, so for best evaluation it might be better to order a full spool. If you would like a sample sent, please contact us or call.