Raise3D Pro2 Plus Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Order the new industrial-grade Raise3D Pro2 Plus now, and be one of the first to own this powerful new 3D printer!
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Profound3D.com, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D Pro2 Plus ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The Pro2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (approximate shipping weight is 170 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 49 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
Raise3D Pro2 Plus Features:
- Electronic driven lifting dual extrusion for 3D printing intricate details with repeatable results
- Massive build volume - up to 12 x 12 x 23.8 inch build volume
- High strength aluminum frame for durability and reliability
- New extruder with optical filament run-out sensor - pauses the print when out of filament, before the project fails
- Extruder temperature of up to 300℃ for extensive material compatibility
- High resolution - layer thickness as fine as 0.01mm
- Second generation power loss resume - don't lose a print when you lose power
- Intuitive 7" touch screen interface
- Built-in air filter
- Upgraded build plate system for better warp prevention, even heat distribution, and extended life - heats to 110℃
- Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Remote monitoring with built-in camera
- Powerful, user-friendly ideaMaker slicing software
- Next generation motion controller
- Improved nozzle
- Improved factory calibration
- Optical end stops
- Software controllable stand-alone active cooling fan