Raise3D Pro2 Plus Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Order the new industrial-grade Raise3D Pro2 Plus now, and be one of the first to own this powerful new 3D printer!
New orders are currently scheduled to ship mid-May.
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Profound3D.com, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D Pro2 Plus ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The Pro2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (approximate shipping weight is 170 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 49 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
Raise3D Pro2 Plus Features:
- Electronic driven lifting dual extrusion for 3D printing intricate details with repeatable results
- Massive build volume - up to 12 x 12 x 23.8 inch build volume
- High strength aluminum frame for durability and reliability
- New extruder with optical filament run-out sensor - pauses the print when out of filament, before the project fails
- Extruder temperature of up to 300℃ for extensive material compatibility
- High resolution - layer thickness as fine as 0.01mm
- Second generation power loss resume - don't lose a print when you lose power
- Intuitive 7" touch screen interface
- Built-in air filter
- Upgraded build plate system for better warp prevention, even heat distribution, and extended life - heats to 110℃
- Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Remote monitoring with built-in camera
- Powerful, user-friendly ideaMaker slicing software
- Next generation motion controller
- Improved nozzle
- Improved factory calibration
- Optical end stops
- Software controllable stand-alone active cooling fan