Raise3D Premium PVA Water Soluble Support Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
R3D Premium PVA Filament dissolves in water for clean and easy removal of raft and support material
Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) is a water-soluble filament material used for 3D printing support structures with dual extruder 3D printers. Generally, PVA is used as the support structure for models printed with PLA filament. After the print is done, the part can simply be submerged in a water tank or bath to dissolve away the support material.
When using Raise3D Premium PVA with materials other than PLA, please follow these guidelines:
- The other material should be hydrophobic, so it won’t be affected when submerged in water.
- The other material should be able to print under low melting temperature and environment temperature, so it won’t affect PVA.
R3D Premium PVA Recommended Printer Settings:
- Nozzle temperature = 220-230℃
- Build plate temperature = Room temperature - 70℃
- Printing speed = 45-90mm/s
- Build plate surface = BuildTak with glue stick coating
R3D Premium PVA Documents:
We Also Recommend
Afinia 1.75mm ABS Premium PLUS Filament 6 Pack
Afinia 1.75mm Premium PLA Filament - 8 Pack
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.