Raise3D N2 Single Extruder 3D Printer
- Single extruder - lead time 1-2 weeks (Dual extruder model in stock)
- Price includes free ground shipping
- 12 x 12 x 12 inch build platform
- Ships with V2 hot end assembly
- Print resolution from 0.01mm - 0.25mm
- Factory leveled build platform
- Job resume feature in case of power loss
- 7 inch touchscreen interface
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Profound3D.com, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D N2 ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The N2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (shipping weight is 138 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 36.5 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
The Raise3D N2 brings together huge print capacity and filament flexibility.
With its 12x12x12 inch build volume you are entering a previously unheard of realm in the ever expanding world of 3D printing. It seems there are dozens of new 3D printers appearing weekly. What sets the RAISE3D apart, other than that its ENOURMOUS build volume for the money? What are the features that really matter to those that use 3D printers in a professional capacity? RAISE3D printers stand up to anything out there in printer build quality, 3D model output quality, repeatability, materials versatility and sheer volume.
3D print resolution to .01 mm? Vast variety of filament material compatibility? Resume feature in case of power loss? Enclosed build chamber to ensure trouble free 3D printing with all materials? Highly active user and RAISE3D company representative community to answer all your questions and to share 3D printing ideas and 3D printer tips? The RAISE3D printer family has all this and more. It never stops exceeding even the highest expectations and meeting the highest demands in a 3D printer. The precision repeatable 3D model output makes RAISE3D the printer to beat, and it will be along time before a serious challenge to this printer appears.
Complete product feature list:
- Available in both single and dual extruder options.
- Super high quality print - 0.01mm - 0.25mm
- Gigantic build volume, up to 12x12x12 in.
- A rigid aluminum frame - 24.3 x 23.2 x 29.9 in.
- Easy to use interface in a 7" touchscreen
- Freescale imx6, Quad core 1Ghz ARM processor
- An all-metal hot end that supports up to 300℃
- More than 10 types of approved filament
- Wifi and Ethernet remote print control
- Fully functional job restarting after a power stoppage.
- 16 expansion ports allow customization with digital and analog I/O
- Easy filament loading with viewable path to the hot end
- Clear and removable outer printer casing
- Pre-aligned, heated print platform that doesn't require leveling.
- Dual ball-screw Z-axis
- Touchscreen interface to manage your jobs and art files.
- When you slice your print job in Print jobs in our ideaMaker software, you get a visual preview of your print.
- See your print jobs on onboard memory, USB drive or flash drive.
Visual Progress Indication
- The completed section of the print is highlighted on the preview image to show the progress of your job.
- Job statistics, including printing time, are displayed along with the job preview.
Recovery After Power Interruption
- The Lithium batteries save your current job when there is a loss of power.
- Upon restart, the print job restarts right where you left off at the loss of power.
- When there is a loss of power, the on-board controller takes the N2 through a normal power off process.
- During the shut down, your current job is setup for easy restart.
- A perfect solution for 3D Printing in locations with unreliable power.
Wi-Fi/Ethernet File Uploading & Control
- Avoid the swapping of SD cards or USB thumb drives by working with the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection on the N2.
- Use the network connection to send print jobs to your printer, just as you would an office paper printer.
- Built in software allows for groups to manage the RaiseN2
- Using "ideaMaker" software, you can easily submit and control jobs from your local desktop.
- ideaMaker's discover feature finds and connects to Raise N2 or N2Plus printers on your network.
While Raise N Series 3D printers work with standard G-code for 3D printing, so you can use your own slicing software, ideaMaker is designed to work with print files large enough to use the full print capacity of the N2 or N2 Plus, so it won't fight to finish your job prep, or crash. Raise's ideaMaker slicer software features a 64-bit multi-threading slicer engine, that handles all your print jobs with ease.
The ideaMaker software is loaded with features, including the ability to automatically repair broken meshes, split large models into smaller chunks, and remote control the N-Series printers.
IdeaMaker features a normal setting that will give you excellent prints. But, for those more savvy printers, you can control the deep details of your print, with this adjustable software.
We Also Recommend