Raise3D E2 Desktop 3D Printer - Early Model
This early-model E2 is brand new and includes Raise3D's full 1 year warranty. The only difference between it and the current model is the build volume limitations described at the bottom of this page.
E2 education discount available for registered educational institutions. Email Profound3D or call us at 888-874-7441 for details.
Raise3D E2 Key Features:
IDEX (Independent Dual Extruders) - in addition to printing with two different colors or using soluble support material, E2's independent dual extruder system supports simultaneous dual prints using mirror mode or duplication mode
- Mirror Mode prints a 3D model and its inverse simultaneously
- Duplication Mode allows for synchronized printing with both extruders for double the production capacity
- Auto Bed Leveling and Video-assisted Offset Calibration System (industry first!)
Large Build Volume - up to 13×9.4×9.4 inch (330×240×240 mm). Please note that the build volume of the E2 is not cuboid. For more details, please see the images below.
Added Safety Features - E2 detects if a door is opened and immediately pauses the 3D print
Power Saving Button turns off the display and LED lights for energy savings
- Flexible Build Plate for easy removal of 3D printed models
Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials - with a max nozzle temperature of 300℃, a max build plate temperature of 110℃, and fully enclosed build chamber, E2 can print with a variety of 1.75mm filament materials, including PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, PVA, glass fiber infused, carbon fiber infused, metal fill, and wood fill materials.
- Intuitive User Interface - Raise3D's 7-inch touchscreen control panel will full adjustment control and visual print progress indicator
Power Loss Recovery - E2 automatically saves progress if there's a power failure and resumes printing when power is restored
Filament Run-out Sensors - E2 automatically pauses the print if it runs out of filament--just add filament and resume your 3D printing project
HEPA Air Filtration removes nano-particles
- 2-year and 3-year RaiseShield warranties now available - RaiseShield warranties extend the standard 1-year warranty, which covers all mechanical/electrical parts (excludes consumables), through the term of the RaiseShield warranty
Did you know Raise3D 3D Printers come with ideaMaker slicing software and RaiseCloud team management platform?
Find out more by visiting our page.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.