The Photocentric 3D LC Opus is an impressive monochrome LCD 3D printer, capable of printing dozens of parts in only a few hours thanks to its factory-calibration and robust construction. Businesses and professionals can rely on quick-turnarounds with speed of this machine.
Top Photocentric LC Opus 3D Printer Features:
• Gigantic-format - 310 x 174 x 220mm (12.2 x 6.9 x 7.9 inches)
• Vat-Lift vat system - carefully separate prints from vat
• Calibrated in factory - straight from unboxing to printing
• Fast printing speeds - 18mm per hour
• 14" 4K LCD resolution - 3840 x 2160 px
THE PHOTOCENTRIC LC OPUS
LARGE, FAST, AND HIGH RESOLUTION
The Photocentric LC Opus is a suitable for a wide variety of applications for businesses, educators, and industrial professionals alike.
Here are the key features of the Photocentric LC Opus 3D printer:
- Patented Vat-Lift Technology
Print An Array of Your Prototypes with Ease
The LC Opus has a considerably sized build volume, allowing you to 3D print your multi-part prototypes all at once or medium-sized batches of small models.
Build Volume: 310 x 174 x 220mm
- Iterate and 3D print large prototypes with full detail in-house
- Print dozens of models at once in large batches
GENTLY RELEASE 3D PRINTS AND ENSURE PRINT SUCCESS
The Photocentric LC Opus utilizes an interesting workaround to break the suction formed between a freshly cured layer of resin, the vat film, and the LCD below: "Vat-Lift." By using a second stepper motor at the rear of the LC Opus, the vat is gently lifted and lowered with each layer, relieving tension in the system, allowing air to flow between the various layers, and for the vat film to act as a flexible membrane.
- Patented Vat-Lift mechanism ensures reliability
- Significant improvement over traditional methods
- Many small or one massive 3D print is assisted by this technology
FULLY CALIBRATED IN FACTORY GETS YOU PRINTING FASTER
The biggest hurdle for any new 3D printer is getting it tuned and set up for reliable 3D printing. Fortunately, Photocentric calibrates every LC Opus before it leaves their production line and heads to your workshop.
- Revised from previous version and feedback from power users
- Trusted and tested production with 1000s of successfully deployed units
- 12 month warranty comes standard
MAXIMIZE PRODUCTION TIMES WITH LARGE BATCH PRINTS
With LCD 3D printing, print times are dictated by the tallest model in the batch; one instance or one hundred will have exactly the same print times. In tandem with the Vat-Lift mechanism, you can trust that a build plate full of 3D prints will finish successfully and packing it full to the edge is an efficient use of your print jobs.
- Large build plate for edge-to-edge printing
- UV resins cure fast and easy with the monochrome LCD
- 50 micron layer height at 2 second exposure per layer. (Larger layer heights possible with different resins).
HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE
From the feet to the frame, every part of the Photocentric LC Opus has been thoughtfully considered and intentionally designed. Trust that this machine has what it takes to be a 3D printing powerhouse for your productions.
- Aluminum build platform with easy-carry handles and interchangeable without recalibration.
- Aluminum body with solvent-resistant paint
- Precision engineered components including THK linear rails
WHICH PHOTOCENTRIC 3D PRINTER IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Photocentric has developed a pair of 3D printers to fully equip your workshop, whether you need something large or something massive. Here are some Photocentric 3D printer features at a glance:
Photocentric LC Magna: the largest LCD 3D printer in the world starting at $19,500.
Photocentric LC Opus: smaller than the LC Magna, larger than most LCD 3D printers starting at $8,815.
PHOTOCENTRIC LC OPUS 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the Dimensions for the LC Opus?
- Build Volume: 310 x 174 x 220 mm (12.2 x 6.9 x 7.9 inches)
- Weight: 38 kg (83.8 lbs)
What are the Photocentric LC Opus's printer properties?
- Print Technology: Monochrome MSLA
- Maximum Power Output: 500 W
- Screen Resolution: 14 inch 4K screen, 3840 x 2160 px
- Layer Resolution: 25, 50, and 100µm. The layer thickness of >100µm is dependent upon resin properties.
- Cure Speed: 2 seconds per layer at 50um (selected resins).
- Build Speed: 18mm/hour (0.71")
- Light Output Intensity: LCD screen: 5mW/cm²
- Light Output Wavelength: 406nm
- 12 Month Standard Warranty
What is the Software for the Photocentric LC Opus?
- Software: Complimentary STUDIO suite via License
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 3.0