MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer Starter Bundle - Includes Filament, Ecoworks Cleaning Agent, and More
Need multiple MakerBot 3D printers to equip your manufacturing facility, school, or makerspace? Email email@example.com to request a quote.
This bundle includes everything you need to start 3D printing with the MakerBot METHOD X 3D printer.
MakerBot METHOD X Starter Bundle includes:
- METHOD X 3D Printer (Carbon Fiber Edition)
- 9 spools of filament - 6 spools of model material and 3 spools of SR-30 soluble support material
- 24 packets of Ecoworks Cleaning Agent - required for dissolution of SR-30 support material
- 3D Printer Knife Set - includes 5 versatile cutting tools for manual support removal and model cleanup
SCA-1200HT wash tank (optional bundle upgrade) - while including the wash tank with this bundle is optional, a wash tank is required for removal of SR-30 soluble support material. If you do not already have a compatible wash tank, we recommend adding this to your starter bundle.
MakerCare Protection (optional add-on) - fast and comprehensive support for your METHOD X 3D printer
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® technology, METHOD X features high quality components like a circulating heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations, METHOD X’s unique industrial feature set produces parts with superior three-dimensional strength and accuracy.
MakerBot METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition Features:
- Dual Extruders
- Composite Extruder 1C Model - compatible with MakerBot METHOD Nylon Carbon Fiber and Nylon 12 Carbon Fiber filament - engineering-grade composites optimized for high strength, stiffness, and heat resistance. Also compatible with ABS, ASA, PC-ABS, and PC-ABS FR model materials
- Support 2XA Performance Extruder - compatible with MakerBot METHOD X SR-30 support filament
- Performance Extruder 2 Support - compatible with MakerBot PVA water-soluble support material
- Circulating heated build chamber (up to 110°C) and dry-sealed material bays ensure top-quality results, even from difficult materials like ABS and ASA. METHOD X's full active heat immersion through the duration of the 3D printing process results in stronger, more accurate parts
- Dimensional accuracy ± 0.2 mm
- Wifi connectivity and on-board camera for remote monitoring and 3D printing
- 5" full-color capacitive touch screen with intuitive user interface
- MakerBot Print software optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing process - discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D prints.
- Perpare and launch 3D prints from anywhere with MakerBot Cloud. Open a native CAD file in MakerBot Cloud, adjust your print settings, and start a print on your connected MakerBot 3D printer.
- Open platform for 3rd-party materials with MakerBot LABS experimental extruder (sold separately)
- MakerCare Protection for fast and comprehensive support (optional add-on)
The MakerBot METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition is a professional-grade, tinker-free 3D printer that allows you to 3D print carbon fiber reinforced nylon and other engineering-grade composite parts with three-dimensional strength and accuracy.
Why print with carbon fiber reinforced nylon?
- Excellent strength to weight ratio (110 MPa TS) for lightweight applications such as robotic end effectors
- Engineering-grade stiffness (7600 MPa Tensile Modulus) for structural applications such as vehicular brackets and inspection gauges
- High heat resistance under load (184°C HDT) for optimal under-hood and tooling applications
The MakerBot METHOD X 3D printer is a high-performance, manufacturing workstation that handles even the most complex 3D printing needs. It allows you to print ultra-precision parts with a 110°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromising performance right out of the box, METHOD X utilizes native CAD integrations and automated calibration processes to help companies save on engineering time.
Add a MakerCare Protection Plan to your MakerBot METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition for extended coverage, fast support response times, and expedited replacement of defective parts.
MakerBot METHOD X - Carbon Fiber Edition Specifications:
- Build Volume
- Single extrusion = 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Dual extrusion = 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Model Materials = NYLON CARBON FIBER, NYLON 12 CARBON FIBER, ABS, ASA, PC-ABS, PC-ABS FR
- Support Material = SR-30 or PVA
- Chamber Temperature = 110ºC
- Dimensional Accuracy = ± 0.2mm / ±0.007in
We Also Recommend
Zortrax M200 Plus - High-Performance 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.