MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
Need multiple MakerBot 3D printers to equip your manufacturing facility, school, or makerspace? Email email@example.com to request a quote.
MakerBot METHOD - Professional-grade 3D Printing based on industry-leading Stratasys® technology
MakerBot METHOD Features:
- Dual Performance Extruders
- Performance Extruder 1 Model - compatible with MakerBot METHOD PLA, Tough, PETG, and Nylon filament materials
- Performance Extruder 2 Support - compatible with MakerBot PVA water-soluble support material
- Circulating heated build chamber (up to 60°C) and dry-sealed material bays ensure top-quality results. METHOD's full active heat immersion through the duration of the 3D printing process results in stronger, more accurate parts.
- Dimensional accuracy ± 0.2 mm
- Wifi connectivity and on-board camera for remote monitoring and 3D printing
- 5" full-color capacitive touch screen with intuitive user interface
- MakerBot Print software optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing process - discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D prints.
- Perpare and launch 3D prints from anywhere with MakerBot Cloud. Open a native CAD file in MakerBot Cloud, adjust your print settings, and start a print on your connected MakerBot 3D printer.
- Open platform for 3rd-party materials with MakerBot LABS experimental extruder (sold separately)
- MakerCare Protection for fast and comprehensive support (optional add-on)
The MakerBot METHOD is a professional-grade, tinker-free 3D printer that allows you to print ultra-precision parts with a 60°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromised performance right out of the box, METHOD is the only platform in its category to provide guaranteed dimensional accuracy on printed parts.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® technology, METHOD features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for quick prototypes, fit tests and concept iterations. METHOD delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
Add a MakerCare Protection Plan to your MakerBot METHOD for extended coverage, fast support response times, and expedited replacement of defective parts.
In the Box:
- MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
- Spring Steel Build Plate
- Performance Extruder 1 Model
- Performance Extruder 2 Support
- Nozzle Brush
- Hex Key
- USB A-to-B Cable
- Power Cord
Please note that MakerBot METHOD materials are sold separately.
MakerBot METHOD Specifications:
- Build Volume
- Single extrusion = 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Dual extrusion = 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Model Materials = PLA, PETG, TOUGH,NYLON
- Support Material = PVA
- Chamber Temperature = 60ºC
- Dimensional Accuracy = ± 0.2mm / ±0.007in
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.