MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder for Replicator+ and Z18
Designed for advanced users, this MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder pushes the limits of what’s possible on MakerBot 3D Printers with interchangeable nozzles, custom material print modes, and unlocked advanced print settings.
The MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder unlocks over 35 additional custom print settings in MakerBot Print to allow a user to further tune their prints. These settings are tied to the Experimental Extruder and can only be accessed when connected to a printer that has an Experimental Extruder attached.
Please note: The Experimental Extruder is an eperimental product and is not covered under warranty or MakerCare.
- MakerBot Replicator+
- MakerBot Replicator Mini+
- MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen)
- MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
- MakerBot Replicator Z18
- 0.4 mm Brass
- 0.6 mm Brass
- 0.6 mm Stainless Steel
- 0.8 mm Brass
- Two (2) Nozzle Wrenches
- Extruder Cap for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers
- Active Cooling Duct for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
- Material Swivel Clip for MakerBot Replicator Z18 configuration (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
100 - 235°C (212 - 455°F)
We Also Recommend
Zortrax Z-ABS 3D Printer Filament - 800g Spool - 1.75mm
Zortrax Z-ABS 2 - 3D Printer Filament - 800g Spool - 1.75mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.